Concordia University Employee Reviews

I help student on school projects
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 May 2017
Helping students on there course project is a fun thing to do. I do it because i like to help other fellow students. The more i help them, the more i feel comfortable at my own skills and the more i get to learn new techniques on tackling problems.
Good location in downtown
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 April 2017
Concordia University is an easygoing school to be graduated, and the quality of work is highly relies on the student and his supervisor. Culture in downtown campus is like office buildings and is kind of formal environment.
it was good place
Lab Monitor at Concordia Arts and Science Faculty (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 April 2017
good place and good environment the labs are big and there are some tasks need to be done every time
supporting the students is fun and will add value to your work experience
Good
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2017
It is good experience for the beginner. I've being working as a RA for half a year and I would say it was great boost to my skills. I really love this place.
Équipe de travail extraordinaire
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2017
Équipe de travail extraordinaire et horaire flexible.
Good pay for student job
Exercise Science Learning Lab teaching assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 March 2017
Very fun to work with fellow students. Can study at the same time and get payed very well. Highly recommended. Good to explain knowledge to students. Apply!
Pros
pay!
Cons
no cons!
Gained experience working part-time
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 March 2017
I enjoyed working at Concordia University where I gained experience doing research and teaching undergraduate courses. I am interested to build a full-time career outside academia, relocate to Ottawa, and learn from other professionals in my field.
Excellent learning opportunity
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 March 2017
As in any research lab the key word is RESEARCH. Collecting data. Designing experiments to collect data. Interacting with patients.
Testing developed tools. Fun.
Simply Decent
Research & Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 March 2017
My experience as a Research Assistantship at Concordia University was fruitful and comfortable. I got great supervision and peer assistance and support. It is simply decent for a graduate student.
Truth
Residence Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 February 2017
The Job of an Ra was fun, a little demanding at times though. You really need to be prepared for anything, and people who are sensitive to criticism.
Pros
Food, Room
Cons
You live where you work
I was just a tutor
Academic Tutor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 January 2017
Summary say's it all. I was a tutor for fellow athletes in math. The hours were chosen by us. The more athletes we tutored at once, the higher the wage was.
Good place to work with work-life balance.
Service Desk Administrator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2017
Great technical experience working with AITS at Concordia University in the areas of network monitoring, wireless security, application/software support and managing printers, audio visual and ip telephone equipment.
Amazing
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 January 2017
A wonderful experience for anyone open to teaching. The hours are perfect and the students are fantastic. This is such a fulfilling experience, perfect.
Pros
Work with students
Cons
Sometimes overwhelming
Volunteer Research Assistant Review
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2017
Being a research assistant has many benefits for the field of study that I wish to pursue, namely psychology. It required meticulous and tedious work, characteristics of a job that I enjoy and am good at. A typical day at work required autonomous decision making about the research being conducted, and asking for feedback from co-workers. This position has taught me to pay close attention to detail, to work on projects for extended periods of time, and to develop my public relation skills with various groups of individuals. The most challenging part of the job was the recruitment process of the study. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the recruits'.
Excellent co-workers
Research Lab Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 December 2016
Learned a lot about contract creation, management and how to work as an individual and as a team.
Really got the opportunity to grow as an individual. The only downside is the instability with the company as it has a lot of changes in the VP level.
Management was excellent.
Would definitely recommend.
good
Teacher Assistant for Foundation Design (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 December 2016
good place to work. i enjoyed being there. good level of education.
nice people and good environment. very good for international students
COOP Concordia
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 December 2016
Service oriented establishment created to help student and administration as well, detailed oriented to move boxes based on government loans.
Good for Part-time job
Exam Invigilator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 December 2016
This is an excellent position to go for while being a student, teaches you a lot of things like dealing with people, time-management, slef-control.
Very fun and productive workplace with great collegues
All-rounder at Birks' Student Service Centre (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 December 2016
Grew alot from working and studying at Concordia. Boss was accommodating to academic needs and changes to schedule when necessary. Collegues were sweet and willing to lend a hand at any time.
Na
Volunteer Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
I am working part time and enjoying my job. It is fun to work with nice people. People are friendly and cooperative. Friendly with international students
I cant review as a full-time employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concordia University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2