COMPANY: The Concorde Group
POSITION: Location Administrator/General Cashier
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
POSITION TYPE: Full Time (Flexible work hours)
START DATE: Immediately
Concorde Group entered Calgary’s hospitality scene in 1987 with the opening of Republik, a college bar dedicated to alternative music fans and 25 years later has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most diverse hospitality companies. Currently managing 15 of the City’s most unique entertainment and dining experiences, Concorde will continue to grow over the coming years alongside Calgary’s urban landscape. Whether looking for a seat on a patio, a gourmet meal, a counter-served burger and shake or a night out on the town, Concorde’s always at the heart of fun offering something for all Calgarians.
Learn more at www.concordegroup.ca
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Daily Sales and cash reconciliation.
- Float and petty cash.
- Data entry for payroll time and attendance.
- Coding invoices.
- ATMs and coin orders.
- General Office work
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Proficient user of MS Office applications.
- Educational background in finance is an asset.
- Experience handling cash is preferred.
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- QuickBooks or Sage knowledge and use an asset.
- Experience within the hospitality industry an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter comfortable working both in a team environment and independently.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be accurate and demonstrate attention to detail at all times.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive wage
- Benefits package
- Discounts at all Concorde venues
- Flexible work hours
HOW TO APPLY: Respond by E-mail
WHAT TO INCLUDE: Resume and Cover Letter stating why you believe you'd be the perfect addition to Concorde's team.