In this customer service centric position, you may be one of the first or last people that travelers encounter when using YVR Vancouver International Airport. Do you embrace the opportunity to make that a positive experience? Concord Security's motto is 'We Do More' and that includes living up to our reputation as a provider of top quality service to promptly respond to visitors' needs and exceeding their expectations on a daily basis. We will be responsible for operating the Airport Authority's fleet of shuttle buses from the public and employee parking lots to the Terminal Buildings.
- Follow and adhere to the Airport Authority's Shuttle Bus Operations Manual
- Complete all pre-trip and post-trip forms and inspections as required
- Ensure accurate bus ridership statistics are recorded
- Provide assistance as required to the traveling public, employees and persons with disabilities while they are embarking or disembarking the Shuttle Buses.
- Follow established policies and procedures when reporting motor vehicle accidents to the on-duty Shuttle Supervisor
- Ensure that at all times that a minimum of one bus is operating for either the employee or customer shuttle route during the hours of operations
- When advised of or observe slippery conditions at Shuttle Bus pick-up/drop-off locations, apply de-icing solution, supplied by Airport Authority, to the area and immediately contact the Airport Authority's Operations Maintenance Line followed by the Parking and Ground Transportation department of the safety concern
- Ensure the cleanliness of the shuttle bus is maintained. At a minimum, all buses should be washed by the driver once monthly and interiors should be swept and litter picked up daily.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Safe driver's abstract
- Experience driving large vehicles transporting people
- Possession of a valid Class 1 or 2 driver's license
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to effectively handle customer concerns and complaints
- De-escalation skills
- Willingness to work shift work
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Radio communication skills would be an asset and second language, especially French, would be an asset.