Concord Hospitality

Concord Hospitality Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Employee (Current Employee), RobinsonDecember 1, 2014
good company with plenty of opportunities in the Pittsburgh area. Competitive wages and areas for promotion and growth led to a hard-working team and overall great employees. Enjoyed my time with the company, but some things don't last forever.
The c ompensation is absolutely ridiculous.
Guest Host (Former Employee), Hyatt House North Hills Raleigh, NCNovember 22, 2014
Front Desk employees are doing the jobs of managers. Training is never completed, but results are expected. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Some managers are never even seen and which manager is responsible for what duties is never explained. The pay is way too low for the amount of responsibilities expected by Front Desk employees.
employees are decent but management is terrible.
food and beverage employee (Former Employee), Cambria suites Washington DcNovember 9, 2014
Pros: higher the average wages
Cons: breaks...poor management..
Hotel is new so the management is cycling out the folks who started it all and bringing in folks who they want in house now. Food and beverage is a disaster. .the director has no clue and all the employees are looking for other jobs... the one benefit is the pay is decent because your downtown. Break 1 rule and your fired....
Not equal oppotunity
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Lyndhurst NJNovember 6, 2014
Worked for this company for 7 years, went from engineer to Chief Engineer in that time. Had an excellent work record and also willing to go help out at other properties. Was also a very good manager as all employees would tell you. It came out that I had something back in 1989 that gave me a record. They fired me for something that was on my record – more... over 20 years ago, they did not even consider the level of employee and manager I was. They did not want to hear anything I had to say, they had their mind made up. – less
Sastifaction of the customer
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 11, 2014
This job was one job where safety was key, and the guest was to be assist. I was a housekeeper. I would clean the rooms, assist the guest with room issues or linens
great work environment
Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: free breakfast, associate appreciation, thanksgiving lunch, and great schedule accomodations
typical work day consisted of reviewing guests needs and how to anticipate satisfaction. manage time and accuracy with guests' satisfaction. Great insight of what is right and how to interact with difficult guests. Also, it was very important to follow hotel's standards.
Great Company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNNovember 4, 2013
Great Company!!! Great Work Environment!!! Great benefits!!!
Productive place to work, good team
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Tenafly, NJJuly 10, 2013
Days start at 8am and are challenging from start to finish. The team is hard working and are team players. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the decisions.
Like family
Various Positions (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 20, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Concord Hospitality Enterprises; I hope to join them one day again.