- Undertake all accounts payable activities, including vendor invoices and processing of expense reports; cash management of payment obligations
- Review expense claim submissions and ensure compliance with company policy and proper authorization
- Perform month end reconciliations
- Prepare and enter journal entries into accounting system
- Manage books of account for subsidiary companies
- Assist in revenue recognition, commission calculations, lease schedules and tracking, and other reporting as required from time to time
- Work with Professional Services and other staff to ensure timesheets input on time and follow up. Review month-end time reports and summarize for billing purposes.
- Assist in creating client invoices (including time and expense details) in multiple currencies, in accordance with contract terms; assist in follow up on receivables.
- General administrative duties, including filing.
Indeed - 22 months ago
ConceptWave requires an Intermediate Accountant who will report to the Controller, and interacts with the entire accounting team and...