Concept is proud to be rated as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada for 2014. We are a team of 550 trades and technology professionals dedicated to construction excellence. Concept offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and participation in a matching RRSP program.
Join the Concept team today!
We are seeking a Site Administrator with knowledge of Microsoft Office. This role is mainly data entry and requires excellent organization skills.
Start Date: As soon as possible
This is a 7 on and 7 off position, there are day bonuses paid out tax free for this position.
You will be provided a company vehicle to travel to and from site, as well as a company telephone.
- Maintain databases of field information and distribute reports
- Book travel and accommodations for site employees
- Ensure deadlines are met and that procedures are followed
- Assist with month end invoicing
- Time Entry for all Concept employees on site
- Booking Camp rooms
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of trailer office and equipment
- General administrative duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, attention to detail, and the following qualifications:
- The successful candidate must have 3-5 years of experience as an Office Administrator
- Must have excellent computer skills, have strong communication skills, and be able to work individually or as a team member
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be self-motivated, detailed oriented, organized and have strong time management skills
- Required tickets: H2S, CSTS, WHMIS, and First Aid
- Intermediate level skill set in Excel
- Experience with About Time and Jonas business accounting software an asset
The successful candidate must be local to the Bonnyville area.
If you are interested in a new career with Concept Group, please email your resume to Amanda or drop it off at our office located at 5811 54 Avenue Bonnyville