Concentrix Employee Reviews

Customer Focused
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2017
New culture focused on client safety with many incentives and recognition for employees. Many focus groups and continues coaching and training to maintain a high level of service knowledge. I am multi-trained. My mornings start out opening up my matrix and looking at my evaluation scores for the previous day. I could start out helping clients reach their destinations I them by mid afternoon I could be helping client activate their OnStar services in their new or used vehicle. The hardest part is finding specific directions for clients who have certain ways of traveling. The best part of the job is chatting with clients about their part of the country, getting them safely to their destination, and helping them in roadside or emergency situations.
Pros
Appreciation of clients who are greatly thankful for you being there for them
Cons
Long hours and monthly changing hours
Flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON14 January 2017
Very flexible work hours
Friendly staff
Benefits offered
Some growth in the company
Must be very time managed and handle stress.
Low pay, forced overtime, high turnover
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 January 2017
Pretty fun at first getting to know so many new people and all that. Management seemed very positive and upbeat but it quickly becomes clear that this is all staged and nobody really cares. You'll start off in a class of 20 people and within a few months 90% of them will be gone. Those are the lucky ones. The remaining classmates still there will be dedicating their entire free time (what is left of it after the never ending "extended hours") to finding another job.

Here are some takeaways from the general feel:
- No natural light
- computers are frequently broken (a bit too often for tech company)
- Management can be downright insulting
- pay incentives are a joke and the base rate is minimum wage
Pros
If sitting is your thing, you 'lol be sitting all day
Cons
minimum wage job, Forced overtime every..single...week, Forced to work stat holidays, Fluctuating schedule with no leeway, HR is a joke
Typical day at work
Sept'16 Part-time - Present (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 January 2017
It is a very fun place to work, the employees are really fun to work with and help is attended to when needed. A really nice environment to work. The security of clients information are highly secured and confidential.
Cons
weekdays
Large Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 January 2017
On a typical day, the job isn't for everyone. The job is very stressful and the turnover rate is high. They hire full time and there are benefits but the pay could be better
very friendly environment
Team Leader (Bilingual) (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 December 2016
What I loved the most in Concentrix was the friendly work environment. I enjoyed every second I had work in Concentrix as I felt that I belong to a family out there.
Pros
management, good work environment
Cons
carrer pathing
Great, friendly environment to work with great people. Management could use a bit of change.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 December 2016
This job is wonderful. The staff are some of the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. As with any job there are a few people who you will not get along with, though it is the worst when those people are in management or supervisor positions. Over all I have had great experiences being employed by Concentrix, formerly Minacs and would recommend the company to many.
Expert Information
Subscriber Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 December 2016
Good summaries however I'm not sure how to get the information in the proper date range. I'm still able to follow the pages to locate the job information I need.
Pros
Good job summaries
Cons
Don't always have information in order for job postings
Entertaining workplace with fun activities and great learning adventages
Senior Advisor Technical Support Repersentative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON16 December 2016
At my work place, we were always learning new things with hand on activities. The co-workers, and management can always make your day and always uplift spirits, if its from eating cake for your birthday, to summer activities to get workers and family involved,
Pros
Always having hours, and opportunity to gain more
Cons
change of hours
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB14 December 2016
worked 7,5 hrs. per day, full time, learned how to deal with customers for there credit card, co-workers were awesome, the hardest part of the job was when customers get angry and don't say good things at you, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff, team leaders, supervisors, etc..
Pros
social club
good
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON9 December 2016
Good.........
Will work there again when the opportunity comes up.
Great co-workers
Good management for the most part
Large desks

Worst part is lunch room and lockers on second floor and not enough time in breaks and lunch to get to there
Poor Pay/Management not behind employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 December 2016
I learned that Canada Post customers are rude, nasty and swear and take out their frustrations on the CS person. Not a good time. It wasn't all bad. Good people working and became friends. We truly tried to help customers but were limited in what we could do. People are so mean over the phone.They would not treat you the same if you were there in person. This was the hard part of the job. The good part was a supervisor who sympathised and understood and co workers that also understood. We did have pizza days and our team lead was great.The pay was terrible, for the verbal abuse that we had to take, higher pay would be a nice compensation.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Nasty mean customers
fun space
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 December 2016
great place to work awesome people chairs were horrible. if you do not mindbtalking all day this is a great job but i would not advise the card delince department to much anger and yelling in one place all day.
Pros
people
Cons
to little time to relax and take a breathe
Very friendly and relaxed work environment
Technical Support Representitive (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 November 2016
Concentrix is a good job with good benefits. The employees are nice and easy to get along with. The computers and other devices used for daily work could use some update
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2016
The company is good and compettive wage wise. The hours are sometimes long or to short, have a lot of hour reductions right now cause in my opinion they hired to many employees at once
Good atmosphere
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 November 2016
For the company it self it is fantastic, good atmosphere, and good frendly environment. Pay is good benifts as well. Training is very in depth on the topic on what you are learning.
Pros
Company is great
Cons
Management needs improvement
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 November 2016
This position required dealing with a high number of calls and covering a large amount of information to help customers with a variety of issues. It is a high anxiety job.
Absolutelay the worst job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 November 2016
They will force you to work overtime with not even a days notice. You won't get stat holidays off. High stress job and supervisors don't help and don't care about employees. They will force you into jobs without training you. You will get yelled at all day on the phone, and they will only allow you 3 mins in between calls. The only good things are the benefits, and the people you work with.
Pros
Benefits, and colleagues
Cons
Forced overtime, no help, no training, high stressed, get yelled at on almost every call, management is not existent, HR works with management, not with employees, and just a horrible atmosphere.
Not a very good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 November 2016
you don't receive all the hours that you work, they do not honor doctors notes when you are sick.
Very unhealthy environment to work in
scheduling is horrible
Great Benefits of Working at Minacs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 November 2016
I really enjoyed working at Minacs with the people. The staff and management were always good to me however i felt like they chose favorites. The abuse from the dealerships was never taken into consideration especially when staff were taking time off for stress leave which i found was not fair. Bathrooms were very unhygenic to the point where the ministry of health should of went in. Over all the work place environment was very comforting.
Pros
Incentives, Potlucks
Cons
Abuse, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.