Concentrix Employee Reviews

PLEASE READ *******
Customer Loyalty Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa29 April 2014
PLEASE READ****

Worked there for almost 1 full year in the Customer Retention Dept.

Terrible benefits, wage is only $11.81 and the hours are awful.

The management changes the scripting every other week, they are constantly marking your calls trying to find things you did bad on so you do not recieve the incentives that are provided.

The supervisors don't even know what there doing and you even have to log when you go to the bathroom...

I do not recommend Minacs for anyone, It is a terrible environment to work in and you are to work 9.5 hours a day.

There is no advancement and trust me, you would not want to have advancement there, its not a good company to work for what so ever.
Pros
There are no Pro's
Cons
Environment, Management, Hours, Benefits, Customers, Pay, overall Business is terrible.
Good Workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON23 August 2016
No complaints, I enjoyed working there! Good staff, good people working there. Some days were long but most days flew by. I would go back and be part time if that was a possibility.
Only for the desparate
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 August 2016
This company will never care about you and have absolutely no goal to have quality employees. Quantity over quality.
Pros
guaranteed full time
Cons
guaranteed termination
Bland and Life-draining workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 May 2013
A typical day here involves most calls coming in being transfers and customers calling in to complain about our customer service. The management here seems to treat us a little unfairly, we are in a very limited space environment and have been dis-allowed to wear jackets on the floor for reasons we do not know and they don't bother to turn up the heat to compensate. As well, changes are made to our schedules on a regular basis without any informing. We receive two 15 minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. As i have been informed, both of those 15 minute breaks are legally supposed to be paid breaks but we only get paid for one of them. The hardest part of the job is the sales incentive they have applied to us agents. Most calls the customers already have, do not want, or cannot receive our services and so we are not able to sufficiently meet their goals for us but yet they continue to raise the mark.
Cons
Not very flexible hours/schedules; promised full-time but not garunteed
My co-workers are great to work with , hours are flexible and it is close to home.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 July 2016
Currently I respond to customer emails and chats , we assist our customer in getting the assist they need . We work along with our dealerships to get these issues resolved.
not that good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 February 2016
Good to start for a first job , not so good for long term. You will notice that it will really hurt your back.( from bad chairs and broken and dirty computers) .
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, little personal time
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2016
Its not a bad job.
calling center
9 and a half hours a day
most people are pretty friendly
Others could be more friendly
i've learned alot from this job
It just wasn't for me
The hardest part is dealing with rude people or not knowing how to do something and getting a tiny bit irritated
The best part is the people i have met.
Pros
Incentives for selling
Cons
long hours, some people aren't as friendly as they could be.
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON4 July 2014
This company does not care about their employees. After working for them for a year, you reach the salary cap and can not progress past it, which is not far off of minimum wage. Management does not care about their employees. Extended hours are added to your schedule with only one day's notice and there is no way for you to have them removed, even if you have appointments lined up. The customers are the same as almost any call center - they're angry their product is broken and you become the one they scream at. This place is very disorganized and they constantly lose information that their employees have provided to them. They're also constantly cutting items from their benefits package. You can apply for other jobs within the company however the chances of you getting the position over someone off the street are slim. You end up just being a body to fill a seat to this company.
a very stressful job
email agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON29 July 2016
Job is stressful
there is always people to help
rated on your calls, handling times
if the customer does not care for advise then they are made
TL are helpful but have a stressful job also
Pros
shift bids
Customer service (Former Employee) –  oshawa25 August 2015
Productive community, goal oriented, lots of opportunities to move up. Stressful but they have a stress management program you can call to help manage it.
benefits
Same old Call Centre
Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON26 July 2016
I thought I already wrote a long winded review on this place, but apparently I need another. Sadly it's an OK place to work, nothing really blowing me away from the quality or managers.
Casual. Pleasant. A lot of turnaround.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls9 May 2014
I like working for Minacs.
There are tons of complainers here reviewing, but what they aren't saying is the benefits of working here.
1 - You aren't on your feet all day flipping burgers or pouring coffee.
2 - Every second weekend off.
3 - Free coffee.
4 - Free parking.
5 - Little perks, little incentives, monthly bonuses.
So those people complaining, yes, your shift might suck, but it could be a lot worse. You are NOT being constantly harassed by management, just do your job and don't screw around. Actually show up, get paid, and with your tenure hopefully you will end up with an OK shift. Not saying this is a career, but its a pay cheque.
the people were awesome to work with
CSR Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON18 April 2016
it was a call center job, it was exactly what you would expect.. the people were amazing and at first so was the HR team.. But the company keep restructuring and replacing management.. They also did not provide adequate training for some things
Pros
people were amazing
Cons
getting paid by the minute
Good Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 April 2016
This was one of the better companies to work for in Peterborough, especially since they require next to nothing for qualifications when hiring people.
Pros
Easy Job
Nice Location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 March 2016
Great Place for starter career . teaches loads about the customer service culture .Promotes from within and rewards employees on great job .. Too much micro managemet
Pros
Cons
Micro managemet
it was fun working at Minacs
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 February 2016
i loved the way i got expose to every Technology at Minacs. An elegant customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from most channels, phone,chat-and In Person
Working at Minacs has been a great learning experience. Made me focus on my soft skills especially when dealing with frustrated customers. An average day at Minacs is "something new everyday". No two customers are the same and it is always fun to resolve their issues over a phone call.
Our supervisors and team leaders makes sure that they hold their end of the bargain (in terms of giving us commissions , bonuses and appreciating us for achieving highest customer satisfaction surveys) if we hold our end, which at the end of the day is a win-win for both of us and obviously for the company as well.
Pros
Lovely Team
Onstar Representative
crisis management (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 April 2016
As an Onstar representative for Minacs I was responsible for navigation and customer assistance. I truly enjoyed this opportunity to work in customer service, receiving calls from all over the world. It was challenging at first, understanding geographic instruction, and the computer program itself, however once I got through my training seminars I felt comfortable and enthusiastic about the job! I truly enjoyed my experiences at Onstar!
great experince.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS8 March 2016
Working here was a real pleasant albeit stressful at times experience, the training was sufficient enough to have us taking calls with confidence. the pay was above average for the area. I answered calls each day from customers with problems and it was my job to find the solution they needed. My job was to make peoples day better. I guess the hardest part of the job was the customers I wanted to help but was unable to. I just didn't like letting a customer leave without a solution.
the most enjoyable part had to be suprising the customer buy finding ways for them to save money and get what they want.
Continuous chance for improvement and growth if an inividual is inclined.
Customer Service Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 April 2016
I would work there in a minute if I was able to go back to my previous position. Minacs is a consumer call center representing Chrysler/Fiat US and Canada. I was in the US division. The center is designed to take complaint/information seeking calls from customer's regarding their Chrysler/Fiat vehicles. I was a Case Manager specializing in radio concerns, updates and developments. I would assist customers with issues with their radios and if I could not resolve the issue I would act as a liaison between the customer and the dealerships and follow up on any repairs that needed to be done to ensure customer satisfaction. I enjoyed speaking to the customers from all over the US as I am in Canada and it was an interesting part of each interaction. My co-workers were wonderful and my supervisor was incredible at always letting my know of my performance. I was there for 2 years and I received a quarterly bonus check for each quarter from the day I started until the day I left. The hardest part of my job was when I had to resign. I was told I was always welcome to come back at any time.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Too far to travel
strong work ethics
manager call back (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB14 June 2016
Strong work ethics, days can be long as in any call center.The pay is good,the material is up to date,overtime available and some times mandatory

2.9