Concentrix Employee Reviews

Excellent management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 April 2016
The management here are amazing..I can't say enough about the management..They help..They are there if you need them and they are so kind...They taught me from not knowing anything to having knowledge on the computer and in the job..They made sure I made from training to the floor...And the class helped me too....There was one man who wanted to see me to the floor ...I made it...Extra help and exceptional management....Can't say enough about this company ...Would still be there...But unfortunately the campaigne came to an end
Pros
EXCEPTIONAL MANAGEMENT
Cons
WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE TIME TO MYSELF/ONLY FULL TIME
it's alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON1 November 2016
scheduling is my biggest concern
co-workers are helpful
environment is good
helpful staff
secure workplace
because of the hours, there are barely life personal life balance
PLEASE READ *******
Customer Loyalty Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa29 April 2014
PLEASE READ****

Worked there for almost 1 full year in the Customer Retention Dept.

Terrible benefits, wage is only $11.81 and the hours are awful.

The management changes the scripting every other week, they are constantly marking your calls trying to find things you did bad on so you do not recieve the incentives that are provided.

The supervisors don't even know what there doing and you even have to log when you go to the bathroom...

I do not recommend Minacs for anyone, It is a terrible environment to work in and you are to work 9.5 hours a day.

There is no advancement and trust me, you would not want to have advancement there, its not a good company to work for what so ever.
Pros
There are no Pro's
Cons
Environment, Management, Hours, Benefits, Customers, Pay, overall Business is terrible.
Blah
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 November 2016
Not the best place I've ever worked... Extremely high turnover rate. Team leaders were nice but anyone in a higher position wasn't the greatest to deal with... Now they pay low and expect too much from everyone
Management unorganized
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Work From home8 June 2016
Upper management VERY unorganized. Otherwise i would say this is a good place to work.
Your schedule remains the same weekly therefore scheduling commitments around that is very easy for someone who is well organized
Pros
decent pay for work at home, set schedule
Cons
upper management unorganized
A company to remember
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2015
Working at Minacs was a pleasure, we had a spacious place to work a good atmosphere surround us and wonderful team leaders that give us a special coach, I learned to be more attentive for my goals that was designated for me and achieve it with a good reward by being three consecutive months awarded as the Brazilian Top Performance Quality.
The hardest part of my job was working with diverse soft wares which at the beginning consumed a time but a got my goals right on the spot.
The most enjoyable part of my job is interact with people and help them with their problems and make them feel as a important customer for the company I represent.
Pros
management interaction with employees.
Cons
long time to get dental benefits
Wonderful staff horrible company
Western Union Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga2 February 2015
There is absolutely no consistency at this company. They will constantly change your schedule up until the last minute even on the day of an expect everything to be the same. Everyday the rules and policies would change and you were expected to do go with it without any discussion. There is a lack of communication between upper management and the supervisors on the floor so each person you go to for assistance with an issue will give you a different answer. another issue is there is no flexibility for staff that have special needs, for example staff with children that need to work specific hours or need consistency. The only thing that keep me going into work each day was the amazing people that I work with.
Pros
wonderful staff, minimal health benefits
Cons
Everything else
Did not enjoy, do not recommend.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 March 2016
Not a good place to work. Extremely high turn over rate due to lack of proper training and overall employee dissatisfaction. Building in Oshawa is very out of the way and the upkeep of the workplace itself is very poor, broken equipment everywhere and poor cleanliness in restrooms and break areas. Hours are too long, scheduling rarely ever approves days off, sick day policies are ridiculous.
Overall job led to many mental breakdowns and the best part of working there is the people you work with, who also dislike it as much as you do.
Pros
Friendly Coworkers, thats it.
Cons
Long hours, broken equipment, high standards, negative vibes
Bland and Life-draining workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 May 2013
A typical day here involves most calls coming in being transfers and customers calling in to complain about our customer service. The management here seems to treat us a little unfairly, we are in a very limited space environment and have been dis-allowed to wear jackets on the floor for reasons we do not know and they don't bother to turn up the heat to compensate. As well, changes are made to our schedules on a regular basis without any informing. We receive two 15 minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. As i have been informed, both of those 15 minute breaks are legally supposed to be paid breaks but we only get paid for one of them. The hardest part of the job is the sales incentive they have applied to us agents. Most calls the customers already have, do not want, or cannot receive our services and so we are not able to sufficiently meet their goals for us but yet they continue to raise the mark.
Cons
Not very flexible hours/schedules; promised full-time but not garunteed
Just not for me.
USA CAC Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found that the job as a whole was enjoyable, however, it does not match my personality type. I found that work related stress was starting to affect my overall health. Would recommend for those who can deal with complaint/issues well and not take anything personally.
My first call centre job. Educational and a pleasant change.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB21 April 2015
I enjoyed my time with Aditya Birla Minacs and I always had very good performance reviews. Senior management was aloof and seldom had any contact with people on the floor. Training was adequate. We were told not to be concerned about work being done off shore and three months later forty jobs were lost.
There weren't any particularly difficult parts of the job except with new assignments,where they should have provided better training'
Co-workers were great and provided some enjoyable new friendships.
Pros
Learning to be a better team worker.
Cons
Low salary.
It's a job.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 October 2015
The environment can be taxing and isn't for everyone, but the hours are pretty good (guaranteed fulltime) and there is always overtime with incentives available. Middle level supervisors aren't treated the best and salary is $35000, Upper Management is moved around quite a bit.
Pros
Benefits, Better than min wage, decent hours, educational support
Cons
performance based
Great Hours, Great People, Little Pay
Retention / Escalations Agent - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON27 July 2016
Always guaranteed hours, and really enjoyed having my weekends free. Feel that I'm not paid enough for a supervisory role.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Cons
Little Pay
answering incoming calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  hamilton16 August 2016
I would answering incoming calls from compaigns. satisfying the customer. I loved working there because the management and co-workers were great
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON4 July 2014
This company does not care about their employees. After working for them for a year, you reach the salary cap and can not progress past it, which is not far off of minimum wage. Management does not care about their employees. Extended hours are added to your schedule with only one day's notice and there is no way for you to have them removed, even if you have appointments lined up. The customers are the same as almost any call center - they're angry their product is broken and you become the one they scream at. This place is very disorganized and they constantly lose information that their employees have provided to them. They're also constantly cutting items from their benefits package. You can apply for other jobs within the company however the chances of you getting the position over someone off the street are slim. You end up just being a body to fill a seat to this company.
Casual. Pleasant. A lot of turnaround.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls9 May 2014
I like working for Minacs.
There are tons of complainers here reviewing, but what they aren't saying is the benefits of working here.
1 - You aren't on your feet all day flipping burgers or pouring coffee.
2 - Every second weekend off.
3 - Free coffee.
4 - Free parking.
5 - Little perks, little incentives, monthly bonuses.
So those people complaining, yes, your shift might suck, but it could be a lot worse. You are NOT being constantly harassed by management, just do your job and don't screw around. Actually show up, get paid, and with your tenure hopefully you will end up with an OK shift. Not saying this is a career, but its a pay cheque.
Bilingual Customer Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 October 2016
The company it's self is great.
Come in for my shift, receive or return phone calls.
Co- workers are friendly and lend a helping hand when they can...
It is full of positive people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found the hardest part of this job was the stressful nature of the phone calls. Although there is a lot of help around if needed, work peers were always able to help give a hand and information.
Terrible.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls2 August 2015
I worked here for almost 3 years so I've experienced my share of ups and downs. This place has been going down hill for the past year due to poor management and terrible shifts. The pay is terrible for having to deal with angry customers all day. The only plus is the medical benefits and the people you work with make it so you want to go in the next day.
Pros
great co-workers, medical benefits
Cons
terrible management, terrible pay, stressful environment
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 November 2015
long shifts, great supervisors, helpful trainers, flexible hours. assisted customers with cancellation of accounts as well as billing information changes
benefits