Concentrix Employee Reviews

Work Life Culture
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 February 2017
This is a out source business company where it can be very difficult to balance family life. There is not that many opportunities for advancement. They do have regular incentives. There are no raises, you have to works overtime to supplement your income and keep up with the cost of living obtain this benefit.
Fast pace, great co workers!
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 February 2017
Enjoy working with customers. Takes time to train employees for awesome customer service. Involved in activities. Provided employees with rewards for great customer service.
Unwelcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON10 February 2017
New to town and was hired at Minacs. Lots of people, great group of people to train with but once out on the floor... Not a happy experience. Cut off from people, penalized for even the slightest social interactions.
Upbeat, Fun, Promotes Healthy Living
Email Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON10 February 2017
Minacs has a great training program, contests, incentives, opportunites for advancement, just lots of great stuff! The management staff are approachable, knowledgeable, helpful and informative. There is a warm, friendly atmosphere and a very diverse culture there. There is constant learning to keep you engaged and challenged. I would actually like to go back there.
Pros
Free coffee, flexible shifts
Cons
Remote location
its a pretty good place to work but the pay is bad
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB9 February 2017
I do like the job but it doesn't pay good enough to be getting yelled at, i learned alot from this job that the customer is not always right and theres alot of identity theft
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
has a racial environment
Team Leader- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
One of the companies that need to work alot to give their employee the best place to work , salary is way below the min wages
Team based environment with hands on learning
Level 2 Case Manager and Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON7 February 2017
I have learnt many things with my employment at Concentrix including the importance of teamwork and a profound understanding of Microsoft Excel and DOS based programs.
Best place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON4 February 2017
My time at Minacs (when I worked there) was despite short, the best time I had ever had. If I was asked to have accepted back, I would take it. Had the best fellow employees, great management. Overall a great environment.
Constantly Shifting Rules
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 February 2017
Change is the only constant and it can become strenuous to keep up. What was perfectly acceptable yesterday will be unacceptable tomorrow.
Pros
It's better than being unemployed.
Cons
It's only marginally better than being unemployed.
Productive, Good culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chathan1 February 2017
I only worked here as a co-op student in the IT department. My time here was well spent and taught me a lot that I will be able to use later on to further my knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing computers.
people are good but management is lacking
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON31 January 2017
they can hardly enforce the polices they have . i dont know how apple has not pulled out yet . upper management is a joke . HR does not help you unless you are a woman. it is high school from h.e double hockey sticks . unless you are truly desperate for money avoid this place like you would herpes because thats what this place is
Pros
some of the team leads are awesome people
Cons
management above team leads such as operation managers, hr and above have no business having the jobs they have
"Fun workplace" is a LIE
Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 January 2017
Low wages, Dwindliing Benefits which take forever to get, weekly "coaching"(what you did wrong all week") Management cares only about what affects them. CONSTANT PRESSURE to perform. GREAT Co-workers, hours constantly changing so they're hard to plan around. "Fun" culture is sold to you, but it feels more like a slave ship with a supervisor and a drum...Hardest part of the job is not driving away on breaks, but I really enjoy the co-workers.Thiis is not a Career- it is a stepping stone
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else, especially Management and the blatant favouritism
Not for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 January 2017
I worked here temporarily and while it seems good to start, this quickly build up. I had been having a rough few days and instead of taking me aside and asking me what was up, they just fired me. I did not get a write up or anyone interacting with me. I showed up for work, I did the work they asked, and I had been generally a good employee. There are good people working there, I just wish they would handle certain situations better and give employees a chance to explain themselves.
Pros
Some good coworkers
Cons
Management does not talk to you like a human
Typical day at work
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 January 2017
A typical work day at concentrix consists of providing fast and efficient customer service to our subscribers that call us who are lost and distraught and need our help with getting them to where they need to be. As well as answering any general information about what our service is, what we provide and how it all works to protect them and there family. The most enjoyable part of this job is going home everyday knowing that I have made a difference in someones life by helping them when they had no idea where they were and thinking they could never get back home.
Pros
having pizza days, weekends was comfy clothes day
Cons
Long hours to be sitting in a chair all day
Awful job and disrespectful management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 January 2017
They will force you to work overtime without any consent or notice and do not work around someone's schedule. I was a student and they would schedule me to work while I was supposed to be in school and when the issue was brought to a supervisor, they said they would address it, however, nothing would ever get done.
Pros
Cons
Forced overtime, not understanding of personal schedules, disrespectful management, do I need to say more
great place to work, and get your foot in the door for other customer service jobs.
customer service representative- flexible shifts (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2017
Concentrix is a great place to begin gathering customer service experience and getting your foot in the door for more jobs like this.
Pros
right on the lake, lots of wildlife
Management is a real problem
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 January 2017
I worked at Minacs/Concentrix for about two years.
The job itself is not bad, take incoming calls and assist customers to the best of ones ability.
The management is the real problem.
Management treats you as a number, not as a human.
The call centre is constantly cycling through employees and firing good employees.
The expectations are also quite high.
They expect you to have an average call time of 750 seconds, and if it is too low, you can get written up, and if it is too high you can also get written up.
They also get quite the queue, of back to back calls which means after you're done your call of 750 seconds, you are back into a call right after for another 750 seconds.
If you spend too much time documenting, you can get in trouble as well.
Overall, the job presents great opportunities for a TEMPORARY job, but long term is quite difficult to sustain for the given pay.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Management, high expectations
I would rather not.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2017
I enjoyed my job for the most part, the last few months were extremely stressful.

I also had a wonderful rapport with the majority of my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
High strees, high expectations, average wage
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 January 2017
Customers are generally angry, human resources does everything BY the book, management is lost and disconnected, and you can't have peanuts... we're all ADULTS...carry your epipen. Adult workplace with daycare like attitudes
Pros
You make money
Cons
Stress, Customers complaining, management disconnected, lack of benefits, lack of personal individual care, no peanut butter sandwiches allowed
Flexible work place
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 January 2017
A decent place to work catered with fantastic training aids. Lots of support material to strengthen troubleshooting skills.
Pros
Free lunches on special holidays
Cons
Availability of overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.