Concentrix Employee Reviews

customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 April 2017
i was classifed as tech support and i would help troubleshoot apple mobile products. the coworkers were very friendly and understanding. i would help the customer out as much as i could and if i couldnt help them i would transfer them to someone who can
New company owners; changing culture
Real Time Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON17 April 2017
I have been with Minacs for almost 15 years. We have recently been bought by Concentrix and are beginning changing the corporate culture to bring us in line with Concentrix's values.

I have seen many changes of programs but I have not felt that my employment has ever been threatened as they find new places for employees to move to. There are lots of places for movement and multiple offices.
Pros
Benefits, paid vacation
Cons
Shift work
I truly enjoy the people that I work with
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB17 April 2017
In the 11 years that I have been with the company, I have had the opportunity to work in a few departments, I am currently a trainer, a position that I take great pride in. I have worked under several great leaders and learned from each of them.
As in any work place there is sometimes negativity that surrounds you, this is something that can change quickly depending on the people you choose to spend your day with.
The only complaint that I would have is the change in benefits over the years and the lack of compensation for the job that is required.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Benefits need ot be upgraded, pay scale.
lighting in offince broken lights disgusting carpet potentialy causeing illness
Sevice Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB14 April 2017
great job for stress free environment, if you can tolerate management that is unable to assist with working with its agents to compensate shift hour requirements.
unpaid bathroom breaks.
human resource departments that give you the run around with no resource at all.
serious upgrade to office is needed with 10-13 lights in office either blinking or not working making it possible to get headaches during work
Pros
not sales driven, quality over quantity, no retention
Cons
extended hours, difficult to get compensation fro work hours no human resource support
Fun place to work and talk to other device users
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON10 April 2017
I enjoyed working for concentrix. The Team Leaders were great and they really promoted people being moved up in the company quickly. Unfortunately the pay isnt the greatest so i decided to pursue other opportunities
Good experience
Jawbone Technical Suport Agent (Former Employee) –  Belfast, PE10 April 2017
- contact with customer
-develop skills as dealing with customer ( complains, concern ect)
-good multicultural environment ( people coming from everywhere in Europe)
Worst call centre i was ever at.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 April 2017
When i worked there it was called minacs. People would sell drugs in my row. Poor management. Pay was ok. They went under when they lost their only client
I loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia8 April 2017
I do not want to review this company.
I think my thoughts and feelings about working there are private. I can't seem to navigate away from this page without typing something in this box. I think that is very suspicious...
Depressing
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON5 April 2017
Never work here. The pay is too low and doesn't accomidate mental breakdowns. I'm typing more because it needs at least 150 characters so let me say that you should never work here once more.
Productive and fun
iOS Chat Support Tier 1 Advisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON3 April 2017
Productive and fun - not the best having to deal with customers all day long who get angry at you because they didn't back up their iphone but other then that and the low salary the job is okay
Did not work for Concentrix
CUSTOMER CARE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2017
did not work at Concentrix, not sure where this came from. Not much to say when I did not work for this company, so I am just filling this in to get it done.
concentrix front line agent
Front line agent (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB3 April 2017
My over review of the company concentrix would be . It was a great starting point for learning a new trade. I don't agree with the salary for the amount of work the front line agents do. But my overall review of this company would be a 6 out of 10.
Pros
learning something new /meeting people
Cons
work drama on the floor
It is what you make it
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON29 March 2017
My position at concentrix is coming up on 3 and a half years and I love my job not just for what I do but the people I work with because in my position I get to be the face for a majority of the people who continue their employment with us as a company there are ups and downs with any job but that's to be expected nothing is perfect
good experience working with concentrix
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 March 2017
good experience working with concentrix . friendly environment .appropriate breaks . friendly staff . helpful seniors . would love to work in that envirnment again
poorly managed
Escalation supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB27 March 2017
Was not willing to help transfer when i moved to toronto. I will not be recommending this to anyone. The pay was not enough for the work that we performed. escalation supervisors were expected to do more work for free.
Pros
incentives
Cons
poorly managed
High demands/expectations and very low rewards
Billings Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 March 2017
If you wish to work very hard for very little in the way of compensation, benefits, recognition, scheduling flexibility, opportunities for advancement, etc this is the place for you. There's a reason why turnover is extremely high. If you desperately need a job to build experience and cover a few expenses by all means apply. But if you aspire for more in life, have an exit strategy from day one.
Pros
Easy to get hired, friendly co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Relaxing job with understanding higher-ups
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 March 2017
During my time there, I did not experience any uncomfortable situations with any of my team leads or other figures of authority. They were very understanding with medical accommodation requirements and were more than willing to help with anything I needed. The only reason I do not still work there now is because of health issues I had begun experiencing during my tenure as a technical support adviser.
Pros
understanding management
Cons
monotonous, repetitive
Ok place to work
GMIT BUSINESS SUPPORT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 March 2017
Ok place to work. no advancement. Contract can end at any time without warning. Management are not involved with employee task and cannot participate in review process.
Pros
management doest not mico manage
Cons
management has no clue of daily job functions.
the turn around of employees is not for nothing. no one stays!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 March 2017
if you thrive on negativity this is the place to work. It will drain you and your family. expect to be "asked" to stay long hours. lots of work and not enough pay. Benefits are good, so you are sure that your depression pills are cover.
Pros
benefits and pretty view of Lake Ontario.
Cons
pay, hours. negativity.
Stay away
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 March 2017
There are only a couple of good things about this company:
1) friendly staff
2) casual dress code.

There are many bad things about this company:
1) pay is just above minimum hourly rate. It is not enough to live on.
2) the hours are terrible - they schedule you for "extra" hours without first asking if it is okay. They make you 'bid' on shifts, but you never get the shifts you bid on. You tend to be stuck working weekends...
3) very high turnover - it's like a revolving door.
4) the company doesn't care about employees - and it shows.
5) because of the scheduling system you have no work life balance.. In fact you really don't have a life.
6) they have no trust or respect for their employees.

I could go on... But you get the idea. My first clue should have been when they offered me the job during my interview.
Cons
Mostly everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval