Concentrix Employee Reviews

Was a good company, Not so much now.
Tier 1 Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 May 2016
A typical day at work is coming in to a computer (that hopefully works), dealing with an array of customers (some of them rude but most quite pleasant) and constantly battling HR and management for schedule accommodations.

I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge of customer service and technical troubleshooting but management here is unbearable. Most of them are condescending, they care more about Apple then they do you as an employee and they tend to coerce individuals into quitting when you approach them about they're wrong doing.

The hardest part of the job is working your butt off and getting fantastic stats only for you to be stuck with night time shifts with no explanation as to why this is occurring. Also, HR handles LOA's and shift change requests very poorly, making taking time off a pain.

The Coworkers are the only thing that keeps you working day after day here, without them you would just be a slave to higher management who only cares about their own well being.

I wouldn't recommend working here for very long unless absolutely necessary.
Pros
good coworkers, good pay
Cons
long hours, poor management, little attention to worker's needs
Call Centre Agent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON27 May 2016
* Taking calls and resolving customer concerns.
*Computer skills and customer service skills learned.
* tough to accommodate some of customer complaints.
*Enjoyed being able to help a customer with a problem
Pros
benefits and social commity
Cons
overtime and extremely angry customers
Okay place to work
Provisioning Advisor/Subscriber Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 May 2016
Minacs was okay to work at. The staff was nice and the pace of the job was okay but it was stressful and the hours were very long.
Best call centre job wah
Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB21 May 2016
Concentrix is a Dynamic company that cares about their employees, great 2 contracts nothing to complain, working from home is the best experience , every call center job should be like this
horrible place to work
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 May 2016
Horrible place to work! really really really really horrible place to work! Maybe if you enjoy walking the incompetent through mundane tasks, or being consistently yelled at for something you can't control - or being treated like garbage by "supervisors" and "Team Leads" who power trip at every chance they get, or act as if if you should praise them like they are a god - you might...MIGHT like to work for Minacs
Over all, ok.
Apple Care Advisor/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 May 2016
get to work
start up your computer
review any new information
start taking calls
take your lunches and breaks on time
washroom breaks are paid for
Pros
every once in a while you get free snacks
Cons
not enough support
The work is fine, Management is a nightmare
Subscriber (Current Employee) –  customer service12 May 2016
A typical day at Minacs would be busy from beginning to end... or not depending on where you are in the company. You feel very lost in the sea of people chattering like a beehive around you.

At the beginning you feel a sense of accomplishment. This job isn't bad! Up till that point the managers you have met are kind, and warm. They keep encouraging you to advance in the company. Go anywhere!, they say. Lots of Overtime available, and depending on what team you are in there are great people to work with.

You might even find a sense of belonging.

And then...you meet your actual boss. The ones in charge of your workplace. The bullies, the lies, and the real side of this place shows.

Now you might escape this lousy view. A couple of different departments deal with a whole other crowd.

I would avoid unless you can handle a pushy rude management base
Pros
Cons
Managers are bullies, filed complaint with Labour board and Human rights over mistreatment in the workplace
Good people, Good mid level management, Bad upper level management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 May 2016
I enjoyed working at Minacs, we would talk to Americans all day about their issues with the iOS products.

My direct manager was great, and understanding.

The former HR lady who was fired after I was fired, had threatened me with my job if I didn't stop going to my counselling appointments which couldn't be changed from Tuesdays.

Upper level Op's manager who fired me, decided to insult me on my way out and when I did ask for a reason for my firing I was told there wasn't one.

If they hadn't have fired me before my three months this is looked at as a case of firing due to a disability. I would not recommend working at Minacs.
Pros
Pay is okay
Cons
Upper level Management who doesn't care
fun place to work
Subscriber Advisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 May 2016
i loved working there. The staff are so nice and everyone is very caring and makes sure that you understand everything that you are doing.
Basic Telecommunications Customer Service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON7 May 2016
Minacs helped me to learn excellent customer service strategies for deescalation as well as helping me hone my organizational skills and teaching me valuable lessons in operating under pressure.
variety
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON5 May 2016
The job was interesting but the bosses aren't the most respectful to the employee. You get to be helpful when people really need it.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
lack of respect
Productive and street place to work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS5 May 2016
Friendly people, very productive place to work. very street when it comes to rules. work area well spaced, lighting and excellent ventilation. good incentives
Pros
good incentives.
Cons
strictly abide to the rules
Minacs Review
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON5 May 2016
Minacs call center is about as fair a call center as any, However as an inbound call center for apple it is the clientele that set the pace for how the day will be.
Pros
good shifts
Cons
it drains your emotionally
secure constantly changing job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 May 2016
it is a very secure job with room for advancement and is always changing they provide full benefits dental and health along with vision
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 April 2016
Customers are very irate
Calls are very very frequent
Supervisors could be more professional
Good hours"
The 4 week training program is good
Excellent management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 April 2016
The management here are amazing..I can't say enough about the management..They help..They are there if you need them and they are so kind...They taught me from not knowing anything to having knowledge on the computer and in the job..They made sure I made from training to the floor...And the class helped me too....There was one man who wanted to see me to the floor ...I made it...Extra help and exceptional management....Can't say enough about this company ...Would still be there...But unfortunately the campaigne came to an end
Pros
EXCEPTIONAL MANAGEMENT
Cons
WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE TIME TO MYSELF/ONLY FULL TIME
Friendly Environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON26 April 2016
Enjoyed working at minacs due to the people around, unfortunately I was taking too long to make customers satisfied to their expectations.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Strict call time limit
customer service
Customer care/ Billing specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2016
I didn't like the team leader they weren't very helpful it wasn't the best experience in my life blah blah blah if you work there good luck
Not the place to be
CSR (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 April 2016
I can honestly say all around the worst experience of my life and that is in all aspects. They steal your time worked by saying u took long lunches or breaks when u didn't.
Friendly work environment
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hamilton20 April 2016
-learned how to deal with customers which enhanced my trouble shooting skills, technical support and communication skills with different perspective to encounter problems.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Extended Hours

2.9