Concentrix Employee Reviews

Management is a real problem
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 January 2017
I worked at Minacs/Concentrix for about two years.
The job itself is not bad, take incoming calls and assist customers to the best of ones ability.
The management is the real problem.
Management treats you as a number, not as a human.
The call centre is constantly cycling through employees and firing good employees.
The expectations are also quite high.
They expect you to have an average call time of 750 seconds, and if it is too low, you can get written up, and if it is too high you can also get written up.
They also get quite the queue, of back to back calls which means after you're done your call of 750 seconds, you are back into a call right after for another 750 seconds.
If you spend too much time documenting, you can get in trouble as well.
Overall, the job presents great opportunities for a TEMPORARY job, but long term is quite difficult to sustain for the given pay.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Management, high expectations
I would rather not.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2017
I enjoyed my job for the most part, the last few months were extremely stressful.

I also had a wonderful rapport with the majority of my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
High strees, high expectations, average wage
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 January 2017
Customers are generally angry, human resources does everything BY the book, management is lost and disconnected, and you can't have peanuts... we're all ADULTS...carry your epipen. Adult workplace with daycare like attitudes
Pros
You make money
Cons
Stress, Customers complaining, management disconnected, lack of benefits, lack of personal individual care, no peanut butter sandwiches allowed
Flexible work place
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 January 2017
A decent place to work catered with fantastic training aids. Lots of support material to strengthen troubleshooting skills.
Pros
Free lunches on special holidays
Cons
Availability of overtime
Customer Focused
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2017
New culture focused on client safety with many incentives and recognition for employees. Many focus groups and continues coaching and training to maintain a high level of service knowledge. I am multi-trained. My mornings start out opening up my matrix and looking at my evaluation scores for the previous day. I could start out helping clients reach their destinations I them by mid afternoon I could be helping client activate their OnStar services in their new or used vehicle. The hardest part is finding specific directions for clients who have certain ways of traveling. The best part of the job is chatting with clients about their part of the country, getting them safely to their destination, and helping them in roadside or emergency situations.
Pros
Appreciation of clients who are greatly thankful for you being there for them
Cons
Long hours and monthly changing hours
Flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON14 January 2017
Very flexible work hours
Friendly staff
Benefits offered
Some growth in the company
Must be very time managed and handle stress.
Low pay, forced overtime, high turnover
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 January 2017
Pretty fun at first getting to know so many new people and all that. Management seemed very positive and upbeat but it quickly becomes clear that this is all staged and nobody really cares. You'll start off in a class of 20 people and within a few months 90% of them will be gone. Those are the lucky ones. The remaining classmates still there will be dedicating their entire free time (what is left of it after the never ending "extended hours") to finding another job.

Here are some takeaways from the general feel:
- No natural light
- computers are frequently broken (a bit too often for tech company)
- Management can be downright insulting
- pay incentives are a joke and the base rate is minimum wage
Pros
If sitting is your thing, you 'lol be sitting all day
Cons
minimum wage job, Forced overtime every..single...week, Forced to work stat holidays, Fluctuating schedule with no leeway, HR is a joke
Typical day at work
Sept'16 Part-time - Present (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 January 2017
It is a very fun place to work, the employees are really fun to work with and help is attended to when needed. A really nice environment to work. The security of clients information are highly secured and confidential.
Cons
weekdays
Large Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 January 2017
On a typical day, the job isn't for everyone. The job is very stressful and the turnover rate is high. They hire full time and there are benefits but the pay could be better
very friendly environment
Team Leader (Bilingual) (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 December 2016
What I loved the most in Concentrix was the friendly work environment. I enjoyed every second I had work in Concentrix as I felt that I belong to a family out there.
Pros
management, good work environment
Cons
carrer pathing
Great, friendly environment to work with great people. Management could use a bit of change.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 December 2016
This job is wonderful. The staff are some of the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. As with any job there are a few people who you will not get along with, though it is the worst when those people are in management or supervisor positions. Over all I have had great experiences being employed by Concentrix, formerly Minacs and would recommend the company to many.
Expert Information
Subscriber Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 December 2016
Good summaries however I'm not sure how to get the information in the proper date range. I'm still able to follow the pages to locate the job information I need.
Pros
Good job summaries
Cons
Don't always have information in order for job postings
Entertaining workplace with fun activities and great learning adventages
Senior Advisor Technical Support Repersentative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON16 December 2016
At my work place, we were always learning new things with hand on activities. The co-workers, and management can always make your day and always uplift spirits, if its from eating cake for your birthday, to summer activities to get workers and family involved,
Pros
Always having hours, and opportunity to gain more
Cons
change of hours
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB14 December 2016
worked 7,5 hrs. per day, full time, learned how to deal with customers for there credit card, co-workers were awesome, the hardest part of the job was when customers get angry and don't say good things at you, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff, team leaders, supervisors, etc..
Pros
social club
good
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON9 December 2016
Good.........
Will work there again when the opportunity comes up.
Great co-workers
Good management for the most part
Large desks

Worst part is lunch room and lockers on second floor and not enough time in breaks and lunch to get to there
Poor Pay/Management not behind employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 December 2016
I learned that Canada Post customers are rude, nasty and swear and take out their frustrations on the CS person. Not a good time. It wasn't all bad. Good people working and became friends. We truly tried to help customers but were limited in what we could do. People are so mean over the phone.They would not treat you the same if you were there in person. This was the hard part of the job. The good part was a supervisor who sympathised and understood and co workers that also understood. We did have pizza days and our team lead was great.The pay was terrible, for the verbal abuse that we had to take, higher pay would be a nice compensation.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Nasty mean customers
fun space
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 December 2016
great place to work awesome people chairs were horrible. if you do not mindbtalking all day this is a great job but i would not advise the card delince department to much anger and yelling in one place all day.
Pros
people
Cons
to little time to relax and take a breathe
Very friendly and relaxed work environment
Technical Support Representitive (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 November 2016
Concentrix is a good job with good benefits. The employees are nice and easy to get along with. The computers and other devices used for daily work could use some update
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2016
The company is good and compettive wage wise. The hours are sometimes long or to short, have a lot of hour reductions right now cause in my opinion they hired to many employees at once
Good atmosphere
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 November 2016
For the company it self it is fantastic, good atmosphere, and good frendly environment. Pay is good benifts as well. Training is very in depth on the topic on what you are learning.
Pros
Company is great
Cons
Management needs improvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval