Concentrix Employee Reviews

Relaxing job with understanding higher-ups
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 March 2017
During my time there, I did not experience any uncomfortable situations with any of my team leads or other figures of authority. They were very understanding with medical accommodation requirements and were more than willing to help with anything I needed. The only reason I do not still work there now is because of health issues I had begun experiencing during my tenure as a technical support adviser.
Pros
understanding management
Cons
monotonous, repetitive
Ok place to work
GMIT BUSINESS SUPPORT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 March 2017
Ok place to work. no advancement. Contract can end at any time without warning. Management are not involved with employee task and cannot participate in review process.
Pros
management doest not mico manage
Cons
management has no clue of daily job functions.
the turn around of employees is not for nothing. no one stays!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 March 2017
if you thrive on negativity this is the place to work. It will drain you and your family. expect to be "asked" to stay long hours. lots of work and not enough pay. Benefits are good, so you are sure that your depression pills are cover.
Pros
benefits and pretty view of Lake Ontario.
Cons
pay, hours. negativity.
Stay away
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 March 2017
There are only a couple of good things about this company:
1) friendly staff
2) casual dress code.

There are many bad things about this company:
1) pay is just above minimum hourly rate. It is not enough to live on.
2) the hours are terrible - they schedule you for "extra" hours without first asking if it is okay. They make you 'bid' on shifts, but you never get the shifts you bid on. You tend to be stuck working weekends...
3) very high turnover - it's like a revolving door.
4) the company doesn't care about employees - and it shows.
5) because of the scheduling system you have no work life balance.. In fact you really don't have a life.
6) they have no trust or respect for their employees.

I could go on... But you get the idea. My first clue should have been when they offered me the job during my interview.
Cons
Mostly everything
over all review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 March 2017
Customer service is very good for the subscribers, we make sure that they understand everything they are paying for as well as if they need further assistance.
Fun working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 March 2017
I enjoyed working with the Company, the environment was good as well as the work perks. The only disadvantage was our pay was not always correct, as such you had to check your pay stub every time you got paid.
Pros
Free lunch, friendly supervisors
Cons
Salary was not always correct
job advancement needs improvement
Emergency Medical Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 March 2017
If you get sick, they are not accommodating. They restrict your work growth with any setback. if you ever go on a leave, they do not let you back to your position you worked so hard for. Very disappointing. They just "forgot" to pay me once and I had to fight to get paid, they wanted me to wait till the next pay period.
Pros
nice people
Cons
hr
Difficult to work for
Phone Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 March 2017
Concentrix can be a good place to work if you are a single person. They add hours onto your schedule without asking and also you have to work up to your hours that you want, if not you are stuck with the hours that are very inconvenient.
Would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS7 March 2017
Did not really enjoy the environment. The management was decent. I've learned to be more open with others. The hardest part was dealing with angry customers, but became easier.
Day at work
Technical Phone Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON7 March 2017
A day at work would consist of answering calls and helping costumers with problems they were having on their apple computers. I would walk the customers through the issues they were having and either solve the problem or escalate the call to a senior advisor.
Pros
getting experience talking to customers, helping customers
Cons
Low pay
Terrible place to work if you have other dependants.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 March 2017
To try and balence working here and literally anything else is impossible. By the time u do get home after answering calls once every 30 seconds for 9 and a half hours you don't have the energy to do anything... So u resort to eating out alot. Laundry piles up. Groceries dwindle. Social lives are lost. Weight is gained. And your soul feels mildly sold.

Work here at your own risk.
Pros
Nice cooworkers
Cons
Everything else.
Busy, fast paced environment, helpful team
Customer Service Representative for Canada Post (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 March 2017
I was in charge for tracking packages and helping customers with their concerns and questions. It was a very fun environment and days went by quickly because you keep yourself busy with all the calls you recieve
Its a call centre, what do you expect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON6 March 2017
Minacs is a job where you are on the phone talking to people where most of them have had their car break down and are not happy, so you have to deal with the angry customers.
Pros
Flexible Shifts
Cons
You are talking to angry people all day
Decent job
Senior Performance Coach (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 February 2017
-Fluctuating shifts every two weeks.
-Decent pay
-Some room for advancement, though friends are promoted before experience.
-Upper management is good, friendly and helpful with employees
Pros
Decent pay
fast paced
Trainer - OnStar (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 February 2017
I am expected to sell sell sell. I don't feel that I am appreciated. HR department is not really there for you. They do not appreciate the employees as people, I am just a number to them
Pros
the people
Cons
everything else
Nice place to work. They make a good effort in building team moral with fun games and contests
Loyalty & Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 February 2017
Taking phone calls all day long for 9-10 hrs. Assist customers with their accounts while providing great customer service. Overall, team leaders and managers do their best in making sure we have all the necessary tools, so we can do our job effectively. Customer driven/customer first, but they try and incorporate fun games, activities and contest to keep us motivated. My opinion, there's nothing hard about the job. Just know you'll be on the phones all day, besides the odd time you have training. Interacting with coworkers. There are some really nice people that work there and partaking in the fun activities they offer.
Pros
Always opportunity for overtime
Cons
Pay freeze for the last 8 years
Full-Time hours
Technical Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON23 February 2017
The will always provide you with work and overtime. OK place to work but sit for long hours which makes for a long day. Great employment if you need all the hours you can get.
Benefits
Cons
Sit too long
Typical day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
The job has very high expectations for the wage. you are expected to be on a call for 73 seconds and take 300 to 400 calls a day or more. HR there stands behind management not the employee so no point in filing a complaint. Overworked and underpaid . Benefits are good but you have too work for a year. Hardest part of the day is being pushed off the phones when your trying to help a customer. the most enjoyable part of the day iS when you have a breathe to take to say hello or good morning too your coworkers. air quality is the worse THERE IS DUST EVERYWHERE. Have to bring your own Lysol wipes to clean .
Has it pros and cons
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 February 2017
If you have any accessibility issues , not the place for you unless you want to not eat or have to fine a see-through container that even with ice packs does not keep your food cold. The lunch room and only place besides going out side to use your cellphone is on the 2nd floor, but is 3 flights of stairs up. No elevators. They tell you need to be in 15 minutes early to get your station ready and to find a working keyboard and mouse. But they won't pay you for the time you are getting ready to work.

Mangers are for the most part friendly. But some are on a power trip

They try to make the place fun but it doesn't work

Also have to sit with your team, so if you make friends and the teams get switch up say bye you can't sit with them.

Temature and air quality is terrible in there.

$12.30 an hour is not worth it for the stuff you got to put up with.

Also watch what you sign cause the can and they will force overtime on you

It use to be a nice place to work but Concentrix has made it terrible.
Pros
Mangers, money
Cons
A lot
Concentrix will not do you any good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 February 2017
Concentrix is one of the worst places that I've ever worked and I used to wade through chicken feces. The management doesn't care about the people that work there. They also don't give promotions to people that deserve them. They don't pay people what they are worth. So like I stated they are the worst.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Working there is one big con.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.