Concentrix Employee Reviews

Just not for me.
USA CAC Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found that the job as a whole was enjoyable, however, it does not match my personality type. I found that work related stress was starting to affect my overall health. Would recommend for those who can deal with complaint/issues well and not take anything personally.
Would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB4 June 2016
Numbing and annoyingly painful work. Not a good client to represent from a customer service/employee side. It's a very unclean and un-kept work environment. The bathrooms, the carpet, the dust, the lighting. It's frustrating because it has potential to be a really great place... corporate just creates unbearable work standards. I think Minacs has so much it could grow into but right now it is not a workplace I'd recommend to anyone.
Cons
bathrooms, unclean work environment
Good atmosphere
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 November 2016
For the company it self it is fantastic, good atmosphere, and good frendly environment. Pay is good benifts as well. Training is very in depth on the topic on what you are learning.
Pros
Company is great
Cons
Management needs improvement
Well trained Job
Customer Service Representative/Technician (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 August 2016
The trainers at Minacs were well prepared and gave you all the information you needed to excel at the job.

They were very supportive if you had any questions and went above and beyond to make sure that your day went as smooth as possible.
Worst company I have ever work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 August 2016
No Support , Lies by the TL, No support and expect to perform well.
Few individuals are making the decision.
Management never respond to emails, no benefit for atleast a year for dental. No Washroom breaks, or personal.
Pros
Cons
No Empathy and short notice for meeting.
Great Job for deskside support
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK13 July 2016
Even though the call center closed that i was working at this was by far the best job i have had.

During the day you took calls from apple care support and then directed them to the appropriate support.

the hardest part of the job was the you didn't know what the next call would be, (I.E mad customer)
good pay but staggered shifts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NB3 October 2016
worked there on three different occasions was overall a very good place to work. Staff very knowledgeable and for the most part ready to help. good break schedule but only one paid break and only half hour dinner.
I love playing volleyball, as CSR, i want to continue and be competitive
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines26 September 2016
With my stay in the company, i was able to improve my communication skill. My plan is to continue working in this industry as a CSR and to be globally competitive with in field.
Great work environment
Représentante aux Soutien-Technique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2016
The people make you feel happy to go to work. And solving issues for customers does give you a great feeling. I felt respected as a individual by my collegues and management too!
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
low salary, schedule
horrible place to work
Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 May 2016
Horrible place to work! really really really really horrible place to work! Maybe if you enjoy walking the incompetent through mundane tasks, or being consistently yelled at for something you can't control - or being treated like garbage by "supervisors" and "Team Leads" who power trip at every chance they get, or act as if if you should praise them like they are a god - you might...MIGHT like to work for Minacs
Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS6 October 2016
While shirt lived, I enjoyed the company,and if given the opportunity would certainly return. Management is great,as are the team leads,who are knoledable,helpful,and friendly to approach. With decent hours.
Very friendly and relaxed work environment
Technical Support Representitive (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 November 2016
Concentrix is a good job with good benefits. The employees are nice and easy to get along with. The computers and other devices used for daily work could use some update
It is full of positive people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found the hardest part of this job was the stressful nature of the phone calls. Although there is a lot of help around if needed, work peers were always able to help give a hand and information.
Good people, Good mid level management, Bad upper level management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 May 2016
I enjoyed working at Minacs, we would talk to Americans all day about their issues with the iOS products.

My direct manager was great, and understanding.

The former HR lady who was fired after I was fired, had threatened me with my job if I didn't stop going to my counselling appointments which couldn't be changed from Tuesdays.

Upper level Op's manager who fired me, decided to insult me on my way out and when I did ask for a reason for my firing I was told there wasn't one.

If they hadn't have fired me before my three months this is looked at as a case of firing due to a disability. I would not recommend working at Minacs.
Pros
Pay is okay
Cons
Upper level Management who doesn't care
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2016
The company is good and compettive wage wise. The hours are sometimes long or to short, have a lot of hour reductions right now cause in my opinion they hired to many employees at once
Loved it
Technical support Representive (Mac Plus) (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 June 2016
this place was awesome. It's a fun atmosphere and while the work is hard it can be worth it. :) it is for Apple :) you start off with some of the basic stuff then you go on to learn the harder more indepth things
Pros
internal job path help for advancement
Cons
no access to local transit on a daily basis with reliablity
Great company to work for, but job will leave you feeling stressed out
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 November 2016
Pros: The company culture is really great; they do a lot of events on the floor such as super hero day and dressing up on Halloween. Management is very accommodating when it comes to schedules. Offers a good amount of overtime if needed. Co-workers are really friendly and extremely great to work with. Team leaders and trainers were very helpful and have helped me become better at what I do.

Cons: Lots of note-taking, which is very important to the company's client. Procedures are not always accurate and exact; it can be very hard to troubleshoot if there is an unknown issue. Schedules make it hard to balance work and other areas of life. I barely had time to rest and spend with my friends and family, especially when there's a lot of overtime scheduled. Pay is not worth the work that you do.
Pros
Great management and co-workers, free food on special occasions, incentives and bonuses for those who do well
Cons
Long hours for overtime, poor work-life balance, pay is not worth the work being done
Excellent management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 April 2016
The management here are amazing..I can't say enough about the management..They help..They are there if you need them and they are so kind...They taught me from not knowing anything to having knowledge on the computer and in the job..They made sure I made from training to the floor...And the class helped me too....There was one man who wanted to see me to the floor ...I made it...Extra help and exceptional management....Can't say enough about this company ...Would still be there...But unfortunately the campaigne came to an end
Pros
EXCEPTIONAL MANAGEMENT
Cons
WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE TIME TO MYSELF/ONLY FULL TIME
Management unorganized
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Work From home8 June 2016
Upper management VERY unorganized. Otherwise i would say this is a good place to work.
Your schedule remains the same weekly therefore scheduling commitments around that is very easy for someone who is well organized
Pros
decent pay for work at home, set schedule
Cons
upper management unorganized
it's alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON1 November 2016
scheduling is my biggest concern
co-workers are helpful
environment is good
helpful staff
secure workplace
because of the hours, there are barely life personal life balance

2.9