Concentrix Employee Reviews

Exciting Telemarketing
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 November 2017
A typical day work would look like this. You walk in, friendly staff greeting you. You sit at your desk and wait for the call. The call comes. On the other end, a sweet old lady is having trouble with her phone network. You politely give instructions and thank her for calling. You do this for the rest of the day. What I learned is that many people will have phone issues, but that's why we're here. The management is amazing. The friendly tutorial staff, to help you get started, are very patient and help send you on your way. The hardest part of the job is trying not to lose your patience. Some people call 4-5 times a day, but they're just trying to figure their device out. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to help everyone with their technology problems.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
trying not to scream at the people on the other line
Happy and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region23 November 2017
Funny workmates. Approachable bosses. Good facilities. I've learned to deal with different kinds of customer through emails. No absenses because attendance is a must.
Pros
Incentive per month
Cons
8 hours
call centre
Agent (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB22 November 2017
very good place to work for and would go back if was asked too to go back great people and always had the hours that was given to me or the extra hours i asked for
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
had some health issues was not aware of when left
Very low benefits and stressful work culture
Technical support Executive - Software Support (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 November 2017
Well it was fun working except low salary and stressful work environment. The job was good , salary paid on time but growth opportunities were less.Helping people was great
over worked, no recognition
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 November 2017
customers can be abusive, backwards reward system, no work-life balance, basically no choice of schedule, just a number, ok benefits, first world sweat shop, little organization and support
Good for the first few months.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 November 2017
management is horrible, crazy hours (only good if you need the money and dont have a social life) friendly co-workers. some nice team leaders. Work is draining though.
Pros
guaranteed hours
Cons
everything else.
soul sucking
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 November 2017
complete inflexibility with hours and if you have kids you better have a non working spouse to take care of them. none of the supervisors know what there talking about, no courtesy between departments
Cons
cafeteria food was reheated trash from the day before
do not work here if you have a life
rep (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 November 2017
no communication between adviors and management
very fast pace and stressful
tls can be rude
the job itself isn't bad at all, the job is quite nice but off the phone it is not
Good employer, Could'nt see any room for growth.
Volkswagen TDI Settlement Administrator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 November 2017
Working at client end gives freedom to work, Nothing new to learn and to move forward in career. The management is reactive to the business needs. Reasonably good employer though.
Pros
You control your work
Cons
No growth...
Job Security is not something promising.
Tier 1 iOS Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Saskatchewan31 October 2017
Let's just say I was terminated for internet speeds APPARENTLY 200kbps too slow, after going through training, and working with customers for a month. They tested these speeds many times before starting the position claiming it to be fine, and I had performed my duties fine, to utterly be randomly terminated and jobless unless I magically fixed it within 48 hours. Not pleased. Or employed for that matter.
Pros
Decent Wage, Work at Home
Cons
Lots of forced Overtime, Job Security isn't promising.
Educational
Subscriber advisor in contract (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON31 October 2017
Your skills are always growing and expanding with the skills that you have learned. New things and experiences every day. Helping members with their issues.
Pros
Training
Cons
Over time
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Technical Advisor / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2017
Solving customer issues with technical devices over chat.
Fast paced and enjoyable job. Flexibility in shift scheduling. Easy to contact and communicated with management.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
None that I have seen so far
Managed right into the ground
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 October 2017
Phone support for Apple computers. Management always wanted feedback from employees, but never listened to it. With a company like Apple Computers backing you, and you still can't make money, you are doing something wrong.
Pros
Training
Cons
Closed their doors
Outstanding place to work
Settlement claims administrator (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON20 October 2017
Although I have only worked here for a very term (ie: short contract), this is an exceptional place to work. Management as well as all HR people I personally deal with are fantastic.
A typical work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 October 2017
When I started there it was absolutely a great place to work with but throughout the years of being there it went from going in and helping to nothing
Mistakes with pays and schedules
IT Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 October 2017
When there is a mistake with your schedule or on your pay and you tell your managment team and they say don’t worry we’ll get it fixed for you but it ends up taking about a month or it goes by the way side hoping that you forget about it and they don’t have to fix there problem so then they don’t have to pay you for that time.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Managment
Do not work here
Tier 1 CPU/iOS Apple Phone Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 October 2017
Over all this company lacks a firm understanding of how to treat their employees correctly. Management is often to focused on their clients needs, and will trample employees to get there.

Expect hours randomly to be added to your schedule with the promise of it only happening for a week, only to have it go 6-10 months straight.

Your direct supervisor most times will not have any grasp of the job outside of their monthy administration they are required to do. As well management will try to make you work holidays by avoiding informing you of your rights to having stat days off.

Changes to your personal information also moves at a snails pace at concentrix. If you ask to change your address, they most likely with disregard your request. Come tax season they will mail yoir t4 to an address you no longer reside at.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Poor management, extended hours, Managment deflecting responsibily from their mistakes
The job was not challenging enough
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB17 October 2017
I enjoyed my working along side my co-workers and helping customers, but as a regular customer service representative you are limited on what you can do to help...therefore I felt that I was not challenged enough!
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Limited resources to help resolve customer's issues.
Busy work environment
OnStar Trainer (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 October 2017
Taking calls from customers in a very fast paced and ever changing environment which may include handling and maintaining their accounts, assisting with purchases and complainants . I am also a trainer that trains new advisers as well as keeps current advisers up to date on their skills. I have been provided the tools and skills needed to step and work outside the box. This job has provided me with confidence in my abilities to teach others and communicate with others my ideas and opinions. The best part of the job are my co workers. They make my job fun and exciting each day.
Okay
Customer Service Representative/Team Mentor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 October 2017
Constant full times hours is a blessing and burden. Co workers are usually great and make the job worth having. Management on the other hand is need of further assitance
Pros
Easy work load, always sitting
Cons
long hours, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.