Concentrix Employee Reviews

Mincas Phone Operator
Emergency Advisor/Subscriber/Customer Loyalty (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 November 2016
The people I worked with were great at Minacs. Management not so much. It was managed by a company who didn't care about their employees' welfare. Didn't matter how long you worked there or how good at the job you were, you were disposable.
it's alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON1 November 2016
scheduling is my biggest concern
co-workers are helpful
environment is good
helpful staff
secure workplace
because of the hours, there are barely life personal life balance
Bilingual Customer Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 October 2016
The company it's self is great.
Come in for my shift, receive or return phone calls.
Co- workers are friendly and lend a helping hand when they can...
Great people and position. After 5 years it just wasn't for me any longer.
Senior Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 October 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with most. I also enjoyed how accommodating the company was in regards to dress codes. It was casual.

I learned how to use a Mac computer (had only ever used a PC before hand).

My supervisor was awesome. She always made you feel like your job was secured and that my opinions and concerns were addressed and handled in a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to understand the information/decision was due to the terms and conditions in which they actually agreed to when first signing up with the services we provided.
Pros
Pay was above minimum wage and the people employed along side myself was great.
Cons
Difficult customers and micromangaging. Also layout wasn't greatest.
Good Pay but Awful Enviroment
Apple Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON8 October 2016
Hourly wage is a love minimal but you always have unexpected scheduling changes and you may be required to work early morning and late at nights so if you ride the bus expect to walk or taxi it home. The Enviroment is stuffy and loud and you never know if you'll get a working computer, therefore you may be late to punch in and get docked pay. Benefits are alright and there is lots of people to help you but honestly it isn't worth the extra $1.50 per hour. Your mental health will also go down the toilet.
Pros
Bonuses for customer service ratings.
Cons
Longs unknown hours
Never Again
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton ont7 October 2016
Every single paycheck was delayed "due to payroll" issues. The people were great to work with. The campaign I was on did not send any product samples so we were the only class on the floor without any first hand product knowledge. Management was incredibly friendly and personable.
Nobody wants to work their butt off just to find that nobody has their paycheck. Its frustrating, its annoying and its not fair.
Pros
great people
Cons
Late paychecks
Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS6 October 2016
While shirt lived, I enjoyed the company,and if given the opportunity would certainly return. Management is great,as are the team leads,who are knoledable,helpful,and friendly to approach. With decent hours.
good pay but staggered shifts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NB3 October 2016
worked there on three different occasions was overall a very good place to work. Staff very knowledgeable and for the most part ready to help. good break schedule but only one paid break and only half hour dinner.
Just not for me.
USA CAC Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found that the job as a whole was enjoyable, however, it does not match my personality type. I found that work related stress was starting to affect my overall health. Would recommend for those who can deal with complaint/issues well and not take anything personally.
It is full of positive people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found the hardest part of this job was the stressful nature of the phone calls. Although there is a lot of help around if needed, work peers were always able to help give a hand and information.
I love playing volleyball, as CSR, i want to continue and be competitive
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines26 September 2016
With my stay in the company, i was able to improve my communication skill. My plan is to continue working in this industry as a CSR and to be globally competitive with in field.
Good organization for a step-in-the-door
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 September 2016
The organization is good for new immigrants to get their first call centre job. I do not recommend working here long time as the Rewards and Recognition program and pay scales are way behind compared to other organizations within the industry.
Pros
Easy to get your foot in the door
Cons
Low Wages
Good job if you need a quick cash influx but not good for long-time prospects
Apple Tier 1 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 September 2016
Management was brought in from other sites/programs and were more concerned about you meeting metrics for arbitrary stats than you actually doing a good job.

Pay was abysmal as well.
Pros
2 weeks paid-training. Nice environment for the most part. Casual dress.
Cons
Long hours, low pay, low opportunity for advancement
Great management and coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 September 2016
I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to return to work. They start you off right with in-class training then nesting with mentor support. Then your working independently along side your co-workers. Ongoing support and coaching is available when required. With all the mistakes I have made thus far they still work to keep me working.
You couldn't find better co-workers they are friendly, supportive and willing to help with customers questions when you get stuck on a call or a hug when things get a little over whelming.
The hardest part of the job is finding a chair with arms and all the equipment required to start on time. It's a scavenger hunt but again there is always a co-worker willing to help in the hunt. It has it's issues surrounding Disability access no automatic door buttons on most of the exit doors, and handicapped washrooms are limited to two.
We are looking forward to the new company that has bought Minacs they already have the bathrooms painted and the carpets cleaned!! It will be exciting to see what other changes they have planed.
Pros
Social Club, Ergonomic set up available.
Cons
high stress, paid by the minute
Great work environment
Représentante aux Soutien-Technique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2016
The people make you feel happy to go to work. And solving issues for customers does give you a great feeling. I felt respected as a individual by my collegues and management too!
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
low salary, schedule
Review
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON10 September 2016
Going into work.
Learned to handle rejection.
Leaders always helped.
co-workers always listened.
handling rejection.
leaving work.
Pros
short shifts.
Cons
too much rejection.
Good till they move you
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 September 2016
I was there 8 months and then they move everyone to a new department with very little help with training almost all on our own and if you fail your fired it was great to start but has gone down hill and almost no pay raise. Its really a soul sucking job if i could give less stars i would
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Everthing else
It's great to be in High School again
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 September 2016
Working at Minacs is fine , if you enjoyed the juvenile politics of high school. If you can turn a blind eye to a site manager who sexually harrasses "certain" employees, ignore the rate of pay being inconsistent with it's client's rate in the same job, and can conform to a supressed way of life where drama can decide your career, than Minavs is for you. Merit? Forget it! Everything is covered in icing for the first 50 days, then you get to cut into cake and the worms run out. Keep your head down and you'll be fine. They're always watching you.
Pros
Benefits.... eventually.
Cons
Scheduling, booking time off, politics, ants and cochroaches, hypocracy, lack of professionalism, etc....
Well trained Job
Customer Service Representative/Technician (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 August 2016
The trainers at Minacs were well prepared and gave you all the information you needed to excel at the job.

They were very supportive if you had any questions and went above and beyond to make sure that your day went as smooth as possible.
bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 August 2016
Run from this place all they do is lie and put you down long hours and bad pay also bad benefits so if you are looking for a really bad job then this is your place
Pros
no pros
Cons
bad management

2.9