Concentrix Employee Reviews

Very friendly and relaxed work environment
Technical Support Representitive (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 November 2016
Concentrix is a good job with good benefits. The employees are nice and easy to get along with. The computers and other devices used for daily work could use some update
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 November 2016
The company is good and compettive wage wise. The hours are sometimes long or to short, have a lot of hour reductions right now cause in my opinion they hired to many employees at once
Good atmosphere
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 November 2016
For the company it self it is fantastic, good atmosphere, and good frendly environment. Pay is good benifts as well. Training is very in depth on the topic on what you are learning.
Pros
Company is great
Cons
Management needs improvement
Absolutelay the worst job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 November 2016
They will force you to work overtime with not even a days notice. You won't get stat holidays off. High stress job and supervisors don't help and don't care about employees. They will force you into jobs without training you. You will get yelled at all day on the phone, and they will only allow you 3 mins in between calls. The only good things are the benefits, and the people you work with.
Pros
Benefits, and colleagues
Cons
Forced overtime, no help, no training, high stressed, get yelled at on almost every call, management is not existent, HR works with management, not with employees, and just a horrible atmosphere.
Not a very good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 November 2016
you don't receive all the hours that you work, they do not honor doctors notes when you are sick.
Very unhealthy environment to work in
scheduling is horrible
Great Benefits of Working at Minacs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 November 2016
I really enjoyed working at Minacs with the people. The staff and management were always good to me however i felt like they chose favorites. The abuse from the dealerships was never taken into consideration especially when staff were taking time off for stress leave which i found was not fair. Bathrooms were very unhygenic to the point where the ministry of health should of went in. Over all the work place environment was very comforting.
Pros
Incentives, Potlucks
Cons
Abuse, Management
Typical Call Centre
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 November 2016
I find once you work in a call centre they are all the same. Sure this call centre was okay because you got to help people with their technical issues, but for the most part, the pay is terrible and you get disrespected alot by the customers on the phone and no one seems to care. I feel I am more valuable then that and therefore will never work in a call centre again.
Pros
its at least a job
Cons
long hours, low pay, bad treatment by the customer
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
• Troubleshoot client’s internet connection over the phone and sent tickets or technicians depending on the nature of call.
• Helped the team to improve call quality by creating positioning statements regarding different issues with internet.
• Worked on numerous projects, went to different departments to promote, and get their opinion and positioning on variety of topics.
Great company to work for, but job will leave you feeling stressed out
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 November 2016
Pros: The company culture is really great; they do a lot of events on the floor such as super hero day and dressing up on Halloween. Management is very accommodating when it comes to schedules. Offers a good amount of overtime if needed. Co-workers are really friendly and extremely great to work with. Team leaders and trainers were very helpful and have helped me become better at what I do.

Cons: Lots of note-taking, which is very important to the company's client. Procedures are not always accurate and exact; it can be very hard to troubleshoot if there is an unknown issue. Schedules make it hard to balance work and other areas of life. I barely had time to rest and spend with my friends and family, especially when there's a lot of overtime scheduled. Pay is not worth the work that you do.
Pros
Great management and co-workers, free food on special occasions, incentives and bonuses for those who do well
Cons
Long hours for overtime, poor work-life balance, pay is not worth the work being done
Mincas Phone Operator
Emergency Advisor/Subscriber/Customer Loyalty (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 November 2016
The people I worked with were great at Minacs. Management not so much. It was managed by a company who didn't care about their employees' welfare. Didn't matter how long you worked there or how good at the job you were, you were disposable.
it's alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON1 November 2016
scheduling is my biggest concern
co-workers are helpful
environment is good
helpful staff
secure workplace
because of the hours, there are barely life personal life balance
Bilingual Customer Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 October 2016
The company it's self is great.
Come in for my shift, receive or return phone calls.
Co- workers are friendly and lend a helping hand when they can...
Great people and position. After 5 years it just wasn't for me any longer.
Senior Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 October 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with most. I also enjoyed how accommodating the company was in regards to dress codes. It was casual.

I learned how to use a Mac computer (had only ever used a PC before hand).

My supervisor was awesome. She always made you feel like your job was secured and that my opinions and concerns were addressed and handled in a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to understand the information/decision was due to the terms and conditions in which they actually agreed to when first signing up with the services we provided.
Pros
Pay was above minimum wage and the people employed along side myself was great.
Cons
Difficult customers and micromangaging. Also layout wasn't greatest.
Good Pay but Awful Enviroment
Apple Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON8 October 2016
Hourly wage is a love minimal but you always have unexpected scheduling changes and you may be required to work early morning and late at nights so if you ride the bus expect to walk or taxi it home. The Enviroment is stuffy and loud and you never know if you'll get a working computer, therefore you may be late to punch in and get docked pay. Benefits are alright and there is lots of people to help you but honestly it isn't worth the extra $1.50 per hour. Your mental health will also go down the toilet.
Pros
Bonuses for customer service ratings.
Cons
Longs unknown hours
Never Again
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton ont7 October 2016
Every single paycheck was delayed "due to payroll" issues. The people were great to work with. The campaign I was on did not send any product samples so we were the only class on the floor without any first hand product knowledge. Management was incredibly friendly and personable.
Nobody wants to work their butt off just to find that nobody has their paycheck. Its frustrating, its annoying and its not fair.
Pros
great people
Cons
Late paychecks
Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS6 October 2016
While shirt lived, I enjoyed the company,and if given the opportunity would certainly return. Management is great,as are the team leads,who are knoledable,helpful,and friendly to approach. With decent hours.
good pay but staggered shifts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NB3 October 2016
worked there on three different occasions was overall a very good place to work. Staff very knowledgeable and for the most part ready to help. good break schedule but only one paid break and only half hour dinner.
Just not for me.
USA CAC Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found that the job as a whole was enjoyable, however, it does not match my personality type. I found that work related stress was starting to affect my overall health. Would recommend for those who can deal with complaint/issues well and not take anything personally.
It is full of positive people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 September 2016
I found the hardest part of this job was the stressful nature of the phone calls. Although there is a lot of help around if needed, work peers were always able to help give a hand and information.
I love playing volleyball, as CSR, i want to continue and be competitive
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philippines26 September 2016
With my stay in the company, i was able to improve my communication skill. My plan is to continue working in this industry as a CSR and to be globally competitive with in field.

2.9