Concentrix Employee Reviews

"Fun workplace" is a LIE
Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 January 2017
Low wages, Dwindliing Benefits which take forever to get, weekly "coaching"(what you did wrong all week") Management cares only about what affects them. CONSTANT PRESSURE to perform. GREAT Co-workers, hours constantly changing so they're hard to plan around. "Fun" culture is sold to you, but it feels more like a slave ship with a supervisor and a drum...Hardest part of the job is not driving away on breaks, but I really enjoy the co-workers.Thiis is not a Career- it is a stepping stone
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else, especially Management and the blatant favouritism
Typical day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
The job has very high expectations for the wage. you are expected to be on a call for 73 seconds and take 300 to 400 calls a day or more. HR there stands behind management not the employee so no point in filing a complaint. Overworked and underpaid . Benefits are good but you have too work for a year. Hardest part of the day is being pushed off the phones when your trying to help a customer. the most enjoyable part of the day iS when you have a breathe to take to say hello or good morning too your coworkers. air quality is the worse THERE IS DUST EVERYWHERE. Have to bring your own Lysol wipes to clean .
Absolutelay the worst job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 November 2016
They will force you to work overtime with not even a days notice. You won't get stat holidays off. High stress job and supervisors don't help and don't care about employees. They will force you into jobs without training you. You will get yelled at all day on the phone, and they will only allow you 3 mins in between calls. The only good things are the benefits, and the people you work with.
Pros
Benefits, and colleagues
Cons
Forced overtime, no help, no training, high stressed, get yelled at on almost every call, management is not existent, HR works with management, not with employees, and just a horrible atmosphere.
Poor Pay/Management not behind employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 December 2016
I learned that Canada Post customers are rude, nasty and swear and take out their frustrations on the CS person. Not a good time. It wasn't all bad. Good people working and became friends. We truly tried to help customers but were limited in what we could do. People are so mean over the phone.They would not treat you the same if you were there in person. This was the hard part of the job. The good part was a supervisor who sympathised and understood and co workers that also understood. We did have pizza days and our team lead was great.The pay was terrible, for the verbal abuse that we had to take, higher pay would be a nice compensation.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Nasty mean customers
High strees, high expectations, average wage
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 January 2017
Customers are generally angry, human resources does everything BY the book, management is lost and disconnected, and you can't have peanuts... we're all ADULTS...carry your epipen. Adult workplace with daycare like attitudes
Pros
You make money
Cons
Stress, Customers complaining, management disconnected, lack of benefits, lack of personal individual care, no peanut butter sandwiches allowed
It's great to be in High School again
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 September 2016
Working at Minacs is fine , if you enjoyed the juvenile politics of high school. If you can turn a blind eye to a site manager who sexually harrasses "certain" employees, ignore the rate of pay being inconsistent with it's client's rate in the same job, and can conform to a supressed way of life where drama can decide your career, than Minavs is for you. Merit? Forget it! Everything is covered in icing for the first 50 days, then you get to cut into cake and the worms run out. Keep your head down and you'll be fine. They're always watching you.
Pros
Benefits.... eventually.
Cons
Scheduling, booking time off, politics, ants and cochroaches, hypocracy, lack of professionalism, etc....
the turn around of employees is not for nothing. no one stays!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 March 2017
if you thrive on negativity this is the place to work. It will drain you and your family. expect to be "asked" to stay long hours. lots of work and not enough pay. Benefits are good, so you are sure that your depression pills are cover.
Pros
benefits and pretty view of Lake Ontario.
Cons
pay, hours. negativity.
Work Life Culture
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 February 2017
This is a out source business company where it can be very difficult to balance family life. There is not that many opportunities for advancement. They do have regular incentives. There are no raises, you have to works overtime to supplement your income and keep up with the cost of living obtain this benefit.
Good Pay but Awful Enviroment
Apple Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON8 October 2016
Hourly wage is a love minimal but you always have unexpected scheduling changes and you may be required to work early morning and late at nights so if you ride the bus expect to walk or taxi it home. The Enviroment is stuffy and loud and you never know if you'll get a working computer, therefore you may be late to punch in and get docked pay. Benefits are alright and there is lots of people to help you but honestly it isn't worth the extra $1.50 per hour. Your mental health will also go down the toilet.
Pros
Bonuses for customer service ratings.
Cons
Longs unknown hours
Full-Time hours
Technical Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON23 February 2017
The will always provide you with work and overtime. OK place to work but sit for long hours which makes for a long day. Great employment if you need all the hours you can get.
Benefits
Cons
Sit too long
Fun working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 March 2017
I enjoyed working with the Company, the environment was good as well as the work perks. The only disadvantage was our pay was not always correct, as such you had to check your pay stub every time you got paid.
Pros
Free lunch, friendly supervisors
Cons
Salary was not always correct
Great company to work for, but job will leave you feeling stressed out
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 November 2016
Pros: The company culture is really great; they do a lot of events on the floor such as super hero day and dressing up on Halloween. Management is very accommodating when it comes to schedules. Offers a good amount of overtime if needed. Co-workers are really friendly and extremely great to work with. Team leaders and trainers were very helpful and have helped me become better at what I do.

Cons: Lots of note-taking, which is very important to the company's client. Procedures are not always accurate and exact; it can be very hard to troubleshoot if there is an unknown issue. Schedules make it hard to balance work and other areas of life. I barely had time to rest and spend with my friends and family, especially when there's a lot of overtime scheduled. Pay is not worth the work that you do.
Pros
Great management and co-workers, free food on special occasions, incentives and bonuses for those who do well
Cons
Long hours for overtime, poor work-life balance, pay is not worth the work being done
Large Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 January 2017
On a typical day, the job isn't for everyone. The job is very stressful and the turnover rate is high. They hire full time and there are benefits but the pay could be better
has a racial environment
Team Leader- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
One of the companies that need to work alot to give their employee the best place to work , salary is way below the min wages
Very friendly and relaxed work environment
Technical Support Representitive (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 November 2016
Concentrix is a good job with good benefits. The employees are nice and easy to get along with. The computers and other devices used for daily work could use some update
Flexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON14 January 2017
Very flexible work hours
Friendly staff
Benefits offered
Some growth in the company
Must be very time managed and handle stress.
Good till they move you
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 September 2016
I was there 8 months and then they move everyone to a new department with very little help with training almost all on our own and if you fail your fired it was great to start but has gone down hill and almost no pay raise. Its really a soul sucking job if i could give less stars i would
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Everthing else
Customer Focused
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2017
New culture focused on client safety with many incentives and recognition for employees. Many focus groups and continues coaching and training to maintain a high level of service knowledge. I am multi-trained. My mornings start out opening up my matrix and looking at my evaluation scores for the previous day. I could start out helping clients reach their destinations I them by mid afternoon I could be helping client activate their OnStar services in their new or used vehicle. The hardest part is finding specific directions for clients who have certain ways of traveling. The best part of the job is chatting with clients about their part of the country, getting them safely to their destination, and helping them in roadside or emergency situations.
Pros
Appreciation of clients who are greatly thankful for you being there for them
Cons
Long hours and monthly changing hours
Great work environment
Représentante aux Soutien-Technique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2016
The people make you feel happy to go to work. And solving issues for customers does give you a great feeling. I felt respected as a individual by my collegues and management too!
Pros
great work atmosphere
Cons
low salary, schedule
Stay away
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 March 2017
There are only a couple of good things about this company:
1) friendly staff
2) casual dress code.

There are many bad things about this company:
1) pay is just above minimum hourly rate. It is not enough to live on.
2) the hours are terrible - they schedule you for "extra" hours without first asking if it is okay. They make you 'bid' on shifts, but you never get the shifts you bid on. You tend to be stuck working weekends...
3) very high turnover - it's like a revolving door.
4) the company doesn't care about employees - and it shows.
5) because of the scheduling system you have no work life balance.. In fact you really don't have a life.
6) they have no trust or respect for their employees.

I could go on... But you get the idea. My first clue should have been when they offered me the job during my interview.
Cons
Mostly everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.