Concentrix Employee Reviews

Absolutelay the worst job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 November 2016
They will force you to work overtime with not even a days notice. You won't get stat holidays off. High stress job and supervisors don't help and don't care about employees. They will force you into jobs without training you. You will get yelled at all day on the phone, and they will only allow you 3 mins in between calls. The only good things are the benefits, and the people you work with.
Pros
Benefits, and colleagues
Cons
Forced overtime, no help, no training, high stressed, get yelled at on almost every call, management is not existent, HR works with management, not with employees, and just a horrible atmosphere.
Great Benefits of Working at Minacs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 November 2016
I really enjoyed working at Minacs with the people. The staff and management were always good to me however i felt like they chose favorites. The abuse from the dealerships was never taken into consideration especially when staff were taking time off for stress leave which i found was not fair. Bathrooms were very unhygenic to the point where the ministry of health should of went in. Over all the work place environment was very comforting.
Pros
Incentives, Potlucks
Cons
Abuse, Management
Typical Call Centre
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 November 2016
I find once you work in a call centre they are all the same. Sure this call centre was okay because you got to help people with their technical issues, but for the most part, the pay is terrible and you get disrespected alot by the customers on the phone and no one seems to care. I feel I am more valuable then that and therefore will never work in a call centre again.
Pros
its at least a job
Cons
long hours, low pay, bad treatment by the customer
Good Pay but Awful Enviroment
Apple Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON8 October 2016
Hourly wage is a love minimal but you always have unexpected scheduling changes and you may be required to work early morning and late at nights so if you ride the bus expect to walk or taxi it home. The Enviroment is stuffy and loud and you never know if you'll get a working computer, therefore you may be late to punch in and get docked pay. Benefits are alright and there is lots of people to help you but honestly it isn't worth the extra $1.50 per hour. Your mental health will also go down the toilet.
Pros
Bonuses for customer service ratings.
Cons
Longs unknown hours
Never Again
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton ont7 October 2016
Every single paycheck was delayed "due to payroll" issues. The people were great to work with. The campaign I was on did not send any product samples so we were the only class on the floor without any first hand product knowledge. Management was incredibly friendly and personable.
Nobody wants to work their butt off just to find that nobody has their paycheck. Its frustrating, its annoying and its not fair.
Pros
great people
Cons
Late paychecks
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
• Troubleshoot client’s internet connection over the phone and sent tickets or technicians depending on the nature of call.
• Helped the team to improve call quality by creating positioning statements regarding different issues with internet.
• Worked on numerous projects, went to different departments to promote, and get their opinion and positioning on variety of topics.
Great people and position. After 5 years it just wasn't for me any longer.
Senior Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 October 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with most. I also enjoyed how accommodating the company was in regards to dress codes. It was casual.

I learned how to use a Mac computer (had only ever used a PC before hand).

My supervisor was awesome. She always made you feel like your job was secured and that my opinions and concerns were addressed and handled in a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to understand the information/decision was due to the terms and conditions in which they actually agreed to when first signing up with the services we provided.
Pros
Pay was above minimum wage and the people employed along side myself was great.
Cons
Difficult customers and micromangaging. Also layout wasn't greatest.
It's great to be in High School again
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 September 2016
Working at Minacs is fine , if you enjoyed the juvenile politics of high school. If you can turn a blind eye to a site manager who sexually harrasses "certain" employees, ignore the rate of pay being inconsistent with it's client's rate in the same job, and can conform to a supressed way of life where drama can decide your career, than Minavs is for you. Merit? Forget it! Everything is covered in icing for the first 50 days, then you get to cut into cake and the worms run out. Keep your head down and you'll be fine. They're always watching you.
Pros
Benefits.... eventually.
Cons
Scheduling, booking time off, politics, ants and cochroaches, hypocracy, lack of professionalism, etc....
Good job if you need a quick cash influx but not good for long-time prospects
Apple Tier 1 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 September 2016
Management was brought in from other sites/programs and were more concerned about you meeting metrics for arbitrary stats than you actually doing a good job.

Pay was abysmal as well.
Pros
2 weeks paid-training. Nice environment for the most part. Casual dress.
Cons
Long hours, low pay, low opportunity for advancement
Filthy office. Bad work with too low pay.
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 August 2016
Stupid strict about stupid things. 90% of the time I went to the bathroom I had to clean another person's faeces off the toilet seat or urine before I could use one of their stalls. That's not even an exaggeration. It's filthy. They pay only slightly above min wage. You put your body and mind on the line because you will get fat and depressed working this job. My advice? Get the job, take the training and call sick every day there's customer facing time. Then quit at nesting. This place is garbage 0/10. Employees are good, managers treat you like high school students.
Take their training dollars and move on.
Pros
Cons
Literally Everything
bad
top dawg (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 August 2016
Lets start with their slogan:
"We're Different here"
Not we're the best, or number 1 or anything good, just hey we suck most of the time, since we're a call center, and were not bragging about it. I guess theyre trying to be real, but what a let down at the same time.

bathrooms are gross since everybody is fat. Have you went for a bike ride in the rain and got that mud slick trail from your tire slinging mud on your back?... well I always think this, when I check for a stall that has not be violated. How fat do you have to be, to sit down, and miss the line up between your backside and the hole. I dont get it.
Pros
free phallic shaped items to practice your sucking
Cons
you have to share the phallic shappd items and cant take em home
Horrible place to work for
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 August 2016
Working here was soul draining and very mentally exhausting. First off, majority of the customers are very unpleasant. The rudeness from customers can be bearable if minacs had a good support system but THEY DON'T!!! It's all about kissing butt. Everyone walks around like they have a chip on their shoulder and the atmosphere is very tense. They are going to lie to yo and say it is a fun place to work, don't believe them please run. The money is not worth it
Cons
Good organization for a step-in-the-door
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 September 2016
The organization is good for new immigrants to get their first call centre job. I do not recommend working here long time as the Rewards and Recognition program and pay scales are way behind compared to other organizations within the industry.
Pros
Easy to get your foot in the door
Cons
Low Wages
Good till they move you
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 September 2016
I was there 8 months and then they move everyone to a new department with very little help with training almost all on our own and if you fail your fired it was great to start but has gone down hill and almost no pay raise. Its really a soul sucking job if i could give less stars i would
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Everthing else
not great
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodside, NS8 July 2016
Unprofessional employees, lack of assistance when needed and often times the system that tracks your hours will rip you off! myself and many other employees have had hours deducted from the systems going down at the start of a shift or there will be some excuse to deduct half an hour to an hour of your pay per day! your breaks and lunch WILL change at a moments notice possibly taking away your breaks completely many of the Team leaders will ignore you and refuse to help you leaving you with an angry customer you can't help. you also may be transferred to a department and then moved back without proper training for either. definitely one of the worst call centers out there. i would recommend HGS or Solutions if you're going to work for a call center don't work for this one
Pros
N/A
Cons
Too many
Fun environment but low pay and company advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 June 2016
It's a great place if you want to start somewhere. If you never have any Customer Service Experience its a great way to start. Co-workers are great, the hardest part of the job was having to deal with really really angry Customer who continues to misbehave. Most enjoyable part of the job was the environment and the people around you who continues to help. Management is also fantastic as well as they are well organized.
Pros
Easy Profession
Cons
Long hours and no advancement in the company any time soon
Mincas Phone Operator
Emergency Advisor/Subscriber/Customer Loyalty (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 November 2016
The people I worked with were great at Minacs. Management not so much. It was managed by a company who didn't care about their employees' welfare. Didn't matter how long you worked there or how good at the job you were, you were disposable.
A fun place to work
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
This is a fun place to work as we have great co workers here. I honed my customer service skills and also learned new software to be able to do the required data entry. The hard part of the job is that we need to remain seated for long hours. The most enjoyable part is to be able to resolve customer issues.
Pros
Good teamwork
Cons
Remain seated for long hours
Please don't ever work at minacs!
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 June 2016
Great customer service training but everything else sucked.
No time off, low pay, dirty work environment, rude and not helpful management, low employee morale, long hours, most people that worked there seemed to be low class techies and generally unclassy.
Worst experience of my life and to be honest it's quite traumatizing.
Pros
Great customer service training
Cons
Long hours, basing pay and incentives and job security on csat, dirty place to work, no job security, management sucked
Great co-workers and cooperative management
CPC Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 August 2016
-daily activities for all the employees
-monthly draws and competition
-very fun workplace and great co-workers
-typical day at work would be: talking calls, getting coached, getting time off phone to do some self-guided training on new topics/information

2.9