Concentrix Employee Reviews

Decent job
Senior Performance Coach (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 February 2017
-Fluctuating shifts every two weeks.
-Decent pay
-Some room for advancement, though friends are promoted before experience.
-Upper management is good, friendly and helpful with employees
Pros
Decent pay
Full-Time hours
Technical Support Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON23 February 2017
The will always provide you with work and overtime. OK place to work but sit for long hours which makes for a long day. Great employment if you need all the hours you can get.
Benefits
Cons
Sit too long
Typical day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
The job has very high expectations for the wage. you are expected to be on a call for 73 seconds and take 300 to 400 calls a day or more. HR there stands behind management not the employee so no point in filing a complaint. Overworked and underpaid . Benefits are good but you have too work for a year. Hardest part of the day is being pushed off the phones when your trying to help a customer. the most enjoyable part of the day iS when you have a breathe to take to say hello or good morning too your coworkers. air quality is the worse THERE IS DUST EVERYWHERE. Have to bring your own Lysol wipes to clean .
Has it pros and cons
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 February 2017
If you have any accessibility issues , not the place for you unless you want to not eat or have to fine a see-through container that even with ice packs does not keep your food cold. The lunch room and only place besides going out side to use your cellphone is on the 2nd floor, but is 3 flights of stairs up. No elevators. They tell you need to be in 15 minutes early to get your station ready and to find a working keyboard and mouse. But they won't pay you for the time you are getting ready to work.

Mangers are for the most part friendly. But some are on a power trip

They try to make the place fun but it doesn't work

Also have to sit with your team, so if you make friends and the teams get switch up say bye you can't sit with them.

Temature and air quality is terrible in there.

$12.30 an hour is not worth it for the stuff you got to put up with.

Also watch what you sign cause the can and they will force overtime on you

It use to be a nice place to work but Concentrix has made it terrible.
Pros
Mangers, money
Cons
A lot
Concentrix will not do you any good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 February 2017
Concentrix is one of the worst places that I've ever worked and I used to wade through chicken feces. The management doesn't care about the people that work there. They also don't give promotions to people that deserve them. They don't pay people what they are worth. So like I stated they are the worst.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Working there is one big con.
Decent Job, Decent Pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 February 2017
I'm actually one of the what seems few people who actually enjoy this job. It's not rocket science, you get trained to answer phone calls, and then you use your resources to answer said phone calls, half the time you're transferring them to someone else who is suppose to be taking the call, or you put them on hold and get help. It is a call center, when you call about your vehicle/package/whatever generally you're upset about something going wrong, so are these people. All you literally have to do is answer the call to the best of your ability, using the resources and help you have. I actually loved my training class, my trainer was awesome in prepping us, she made sure we were so prepared answering the calls was like nothing. Now obviously they're are some days I hate this job, but I've found you have that with every job you will ever have, some days you just don't want to go, but in the grand scheme of things, I know I have a secure job with benefits, decent pay for the work I actually do, and I received enough training to do my job properly.
Pros
Awesome trainer if you're lucky enough to get mine, benefits, secure job
Cons
Extended hours at whims notice, you get American holidays (really not a big deal though)
Work Life Culture
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 February 2017
This is a out source business company where it can be very difficult to balance family life. There is not that many opportunities for advancement. They do have regular incentives. There are no raises, you have to works overtime to supplement your income and keep up with the cost of living obtain this benefit.
Fast pace, great co workers!
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 February 2017
Enjoy working with customers. Takes time to train employees for awesome customer service. Involved in activities. Provided employees with rewards for great customer service.
Unwelcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON10 February 2017
New to town and was hired at Minacs. Lots of people, great group of people to train with but once out on the floor... Not a happy experience. Cut off from people, penalized for even the slightest social interactions.
its a pretty good place to work but the pay is bad
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB9 February 2017
I do like the job but it doesn't pay good enough to be getting yelled at, i learned alot from this job that the customer is not always right and theres alot of identity theft
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
has a racial environment
Team Leader- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
One of the companies that need to work alot to give their employee the best place to work , salary is way below the min wages
Team based environment with hands on learning
Level 2 Case Manager and Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON7 February 2017
I have learnt many things with my employment at Concentrix including the importance of teamwork and a profound understanding of Microsoft Excel and DOS based programs.
Best place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON4 February 2017
My time at Minacs (when I worked there) was despite short, the best time I had ever had. If I was asked to have accepted back, I would take it. Had the best fellow employees, great management. Overall a great environment.
Productive, Good culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chathan1 February 2017
I only worked here as a co-op student in the IT department. My time here was well spent and taught me a lot that I will be able to use later on to further my knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing computers.
people are good but management is lacking
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON31 January 2017
they can hardly enforce the polices they have . i dont know how apple has not pulled out yet . upper management is a joke . HR does not help you unless you are a woman. it is high school from h.e double hockey sticks . unless you are truly desperate for money avoid this place like you would herpes because thats what this place is
Pros
some of the team leads are awesome people
Cons
management above team leads such as operation managers, hr and above have no business having the jobs they have
"Fun workplace" is a LIE
Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON28 January 2017
Low wages, Dwindliing Benefits which take forever to get, weekly "coaching"(what you did wrong all week") Management cares only about what affects them. CONSTANT PRESSURE to perform. GREAT Co-workers, hours constantly changing so they're hard to plan around. "Fun" culture is sold to you, but it feels more like a slave ship with a supervisor and a drum...Hardest part of the job is not driving away on breaks, but I really enjoy the co-workers.Thiis is not a Career- it is a stepping stone
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything else, especially Management and the blatant favouritism
Not for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 January 2017
I worked here temporarily and while it seems good to start, this quickly build up. I had been having a rough few days and instead of taking me aside and asking me what was up, they just fired me. I did not get a write up or anyone interacting with me. I showed up for work, I did the work they asked, and I had been generally a good employee. There are good people working there, I just wish they would handle certain situations better and give employees a chance to explain themselves.
Pros
Some good coworkers
Cons
Management does not talk to you like a human
Typical day at work
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 January 2017
A typical work day at concentrix consists of providing fast and efficient customer service to our subscribers that call us who are lost and distraught and need our help with getting them to where they need to be. As well as answering any general information about what our service is, what we provide and how it all works to protect them and there family. The most enjoyable part of this job is going home everyday knowing that I have made a difference in someones life by helping them when they had no idea where they were and thinking they could never get back home.
Pros
having pizza days, weekends was comfy clothes day
Cons
Long hours to be sitting in a chair all day
Awful job and disrespectful management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 January 2017
They will force you to work overtime without any consent or notice and do not work around someone's schedule. I was a student and they would schedule me to work while I was supposed to be in school and when the issue was brought to a supervisor, they said they would address it, however, nothing would ever get done.
Pros
Cons
Forced overtime, not understanding of personal schedules, disrespectful management, do I need to say more
great place to work, and get your foot in the door for other customer service jobs.
customer service representative- flexible shifts (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2017
Concentrix is a great place to begin gathering customer service experience and getting your foot in the door for more jobs like this.
Pros
right on the lake, lots of wildlife

2.9