Concentrix Employee Reviews

Would never recommend this place to anyone!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 September 2017
At first the job seemed not bad, I believe in the service they offer members, however, the environment is the worst place you can work in. Need time off? Good luck, not happening. Not feeling good? They do not care, you have to take those phone calls. HR is terrible. Once you go to a different department they DO NOT allow you to go back, which feels illegal to me, because you do not sign anything that states you are permanently stuck in a department you choose to join. The scheduling is THE WORST. They do not give rotation at all, you have to bid for the schedule you want. But the good shifts go to the people that are above you and are top sellers. They do not care about you as a worker. We provide phenomenal customer service, but they do not want you to answer customer questions in detail because the Average Handle Time will go up which is WRONG. Customers are paying monthly or even annually for our services, the least we can do for them is answer all the questions they may have.

If you need help with a call, the team leaders make you feel like you are bothering them when you need help.

I can go on and on about why this place is so bad. The service they offer is great, but the management, HR, some team leaders are TERRIBLE. This place is poorly ran, and it is full of favoritism. I would rather have my sanity, than feel alone and depressed at this workplace.
Pros
Pay Cheque
Cons
Everything. Poorly run place.
To be avoided
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Lot's of money spent on the presentation of the company, nice website, etc. Completely rotten underneath. As cheap as you can get. Don't even pay you what they promise in terms of salary and/or bonuses. Takes months and months to get a fraction of it and you have to fight your boss/HR non-stop for them to throw you a bone.

If you have no idea what you are doing but have 1/2 a brain you can take the worst job and move up quickly though. Take that experience and gtfo.
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB12 September 2017
Its ok to work there. The only thing that I would change is some management, because I was victim of verbal abuse in the dept that I was working. except for that. Good place.
Several changes to policies.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON7 September 2017
The team moral was lowered, through too many changes in the policies. The up beat environment changed do to a site restructure after a acquisition to the company.
Chance for Incentives and Promotions
Advisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2017
You get out of this job what you put into it. If you are wanting more than just a paycheck, then you'll need to put in some more effort. If you are putting in good effort, present for your shifts, doing well with your job, and staying positive day in and out, they will recognize this and will help you advance. Make sure that your wish to advance is known by management so they know what direction you can see yourself moving and where they can help you out. Even if you don't want to advance but just get incentive bonuses, they will let you know what to improve on to help you succeed.
productive
CSR, Technical Support and Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  North York5 September 2017
Has taught me my soft skills and sales. Great customers service skills. Provided me with training skills. Its a pace pace environment, but it enhances your multi-tasking skills. The hardest part of the job was getting use to the telemarketing aspects. This was difficult at first trying to sell people products that they may not need. But it was good to learn about the techniques.
Pros
enhancement of skills
Cons
busy on phones
Lack of organization
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 September 2017
I worked at Concentrix for almost 2 years and I found that the company lacks good organization and management. Lack of professionalism makes it difficult to go forward in the company, as people are selectively covering each other's faults based on friendship and so on. Plus, for the amount of work we have to do, 13,25$/h is not enough. Most call centres will pay you 15-16$/h and more.
Pros
Friendly people, easy tasks, nice trainings
Cons
Short breaks, lack of professionalism, poor management, salary
call center
Call Centre agent (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON5 September 2017
i enjoyed my work there
nice work ethnic and an easy job
extensive training was very helpful
enjoyed being able to work in the comfort of my own home
Can trust
Senior Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 August 2017
We can trust on indeed website. It is very beneficial and useful for everyone. I found a lot of jobs in indeed. Indeed has best jobs seach option.....
workplace
Emergency Medical Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 August 2017
shift work
continuously training to better your job
24 hours 7 days a week
multiple departments
built in caf and break rooms for break and lunch times
Stressful job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 August 2017
Working here is great in the beginning... after being there for 5 years and not advancing after applying for advancement opportunities because I'm not part of the in-crowd
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long hours and they always ask you to work overtime
Decent place to work with good benefits and pension plan
Acting Project Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 August 2017
Concentrix is definitely a decent place to work. There is always room for advancement in the company, and they provide their employees with benefits and a pension, which is definitely a bonus. The pay for their employees could definitely improve, as the position they hire for can be very stressful at times. The leadership team (team leaders, team managers, and operations managers) could be trained on how to deal with their employees better as well, because sometimes they lack sympathy when it is needed. Training could improve as well, it should be more hands on, the employees feel like they aren't prepared to take calls after 3 weeks of training. 2 weeks of vacation does not seem to be enough either, and 10 UNPAID sick days is unacceptable. They should provide more assistance and resources for mental health issues, because the employees with mental health issues feel they are not supported.

Overall though, I enjoy my job and like coming to work everyday. I started in an entry-level position and worked my way up to a position that is in my field.
Proven incompetence
iOS technical advisor (Former Employee) –  Canada22 August 2017
after accepting a position with Concentrix, the offer was rescinded based on a lack of knowledge of ISP's protocols in my province. the HR was sloppy, and after accepting an offer several phone calls were made to myself offering up an interview for the position I was already offered. poorly organized and quite frankly an apparent disconnect in communications as voicemails and emails remain unanswered.
Good place to start your carrier
Senior Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 August 2017
Its a perfact place to work as beginner in entry level jobs. Good management,
Friendly staff and great people to work with,
I learn a lot from people who works with me.
lack of management communication
Settlement administrator (Former Employee) –  London21 August 2017
do not work here. They waste employees time and management does not take the time to listen to employees. Management vision is not parallel to what you have been trained on. Management orders you on your jobs duties with no coaching. Senior manager actually hung up on my because she "did not have time for my questions."
Average
Contact Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 August 2017
Good place to work if you are desperate for jobs. Need to improve benefits and the wages are average for a entry level customer service job. Will be good option if you want to gain experience for other jobs in future.
Productive and great place to learn new things and advance.
Designated Trainer , CCC (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 August 2017
I really enjoyed my time during my 2 years with the company. At the time there was not any positions for advancement I was looking for. I enjoyed dealing with customers that is a big part of the business and trying to help them.
Pleasant and welcoming environment
AppleCare IOS Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON17 August 2017
Nice place to work with excellent company culture and a welcoming atmosphere as far as coworkers and management goes, I only worked with Concentrix for 2 weeks due to medical issues, but I would definitely go back.
Management leaves a lot to be desired, but the coworkers are a lot of fun.
Phone Agent - US Incentives (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 August 2017
Most managers (team leads) lack either team management skills ore product knowledge. To be fare upper management seems to set unreasonable goals for the team managers to meet and the pressure and drive to meet these goals is passed to the teams. Upper management will not seem to listen to the team managers in regards to how to help the teams, salary, job satisfaction, and this disparity is also past to the teams. The co-workers are great and a lot of fun to work with and we try to organize a potluck lunch at least once a month.
Pros
Potluck lunches and team activities.
Cons
Lack of sincer apreciation, no rases
Did not work for Concentrix
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB15 August 2017
Cannot comment on the company as I did not work for them when they moved from Minacs to Concentrix. Applications are not responded to as I have submitted to them multiple times without a response.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.