Concentrix Employee Reviews

Exemplary Customer Service
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 January 2018
I would highly recommend employment at Concentrix to individuals newly entering into the workforce. A high percentage of the employees at Concentrix are in their late teens to early twenties.
Work from Home, Good Place to Work
Group Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
No real complaints. Good company, was well looked after. Direct manager wasn't trustworthy and never transparent. Other than that, was a fantastic situation.
Up beat company and fast past environment
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 January 2018
-Customers safety is there number 1 priority
-great staff
-very fast paste environment
-have to try to keep up with the work given to you
-desk setting (always on computer)
Did not work at Concentrix per sey I worked at a dealership
Settlement Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2018
I had a great 6 month contract and wish it would have been for another 6 months or even more. I enjoyed the leadership we had as there was a Team Leader and his supervisor as well. On many occasions we were visited by both and given contact numbers, should we need to talk to them. Each had an open door policy so to speak and I was comfortable with both of them. No pressure added and I'd work for them again providing the pay rate stayed the same.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Contract only
Lots of opportunity for bonuses but very mundane work.
ONSTAR ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 January 2018
Working at Concentrix has it's pros and cons like any job. The training is always great, great sales incentives and the managers and teamleaders are accomodating and helpful. The reason I am leaving is becase of the phone calls themselves.

After a while the scripts become very repetitive and it does not feel like a team-oriented workplace. Ironically I talk to people all day but it's very lonely because socializing with coworkers is not beneficial to the job.

Being on the phone is boring as well as hurtful when you get the odd rude customer. If you're okay with that and a good salesman you'll make big $$$$$$.
Pros
Good management, lots of incentives.
Cons
Long shifts and expected to work holidays, nights and weekends, repetitive.
Relaxed environment
Quality Analyst (Apprentice) (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 January 2018
The company itself was good. The experience you will have depends on the management and how they operate in your department. In my case, the promotion and advancement in career will take a while. Our managers during that time are friendly and approachable.
Entreprise etait en cours d evolution
agent centre d' appel (Current Employee) –  montreal3 January 2018
j ai bien aime de travailler avec centre d appel concentrix qui est situe a station Laurier , ce qui est interessant c est l experience
Pros
experience agreable
Cons
salaire
Co-Op Position
Human Resource Assistant- Co-op (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 December 2017
I only worked at Concentrix (previously Minacs) as a co-op student but I did notice many of the staff were stressed, not paid enough, and very unhappy in the roles.
nice lunchroom
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB25 December 2017
Love that I could watch television while on breaks. The hardest part of the job for me was the hours. Unless you were there for a while, you had night shifts which interfered with raising children and getting them off to school and having someone there when they got home.
Other than that it was nice to work there, people that you worked with were nice, and the teamleads were helpful.
This company has problems
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS17 December 2017
One of my biggest beef with this company is that there is not a dedicated payroll person. The team leaders enter the payroll information. Already since my employment commencement in July of 2017 issues have arose from this. The largest issue is that we were overpaid by $2.25 per hour and this extra amount had to be taken back. This created a major inconvenience. I believe that this happened because there was not a dedicated payroll person
Fun place - pays well for the work!
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 December 2017
Always pays a bit above minimum and usually 50-60 hour work weeks which is nice for those of us who like the extra cash in our pockets! Relaxing place depending on the timing you work, nice friendly people.
Pros
Great environment, good training
Cons
Occasional irate customers
Lack of support , highly stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 December 2017
Very stressful, expectation for new hires is total unbalanced, TL and Sme's can be very rude, lack of support for home workers, your left waiting for someone to help you when you have customers on hold. Constantly being called on because you cannot do a case up in under 3 minutes, worse job I have ever had
Pros
working from home
Cons
next to no support and constant pressure to have your after call under 3 minutes
Lack of support from management
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Work from Home8 December 2017
I worked here for more than a year, they had to let me go because of bad surveys I got without considering the other metrics like aht, take over call etc. Since you work from the comfort of your home but it lacks coordination and support from management. There is a "scorecard" but the management never really consider the other aspects except the customer survey. So if you don't go to work on time or on regular as long as you are raking good survey you should be good?
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Management lacks support
Nice workplace
Inbound Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 December 2017
I like working here very understanding people. I love working here and plan my mangers are all so nice. A typical day at work it can be very busy. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my customer happy
Great employee's
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON5 December 2017
The company has a high turn around for employees as the job requirements are far more than the pay scale. I learned how to deal with escalated situations and also worked with dealerships.
Might be a good experience for beginners in tech
Technicien Senior (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2017
Typical day at work is having calls and follow some steps to troobleshoot the different issues. Fun at first but gets boring quickly. Most wont last a year, no real advancement. pay is low for a callcenter.
Pros
Team Leaders are cool ( 12-2017)
Cons
Low salary
Overall a worthwhile experience, much was learned & used later on.
Inbound tech advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON1 December 2017
- learned unique researching methods
- learned unique communication skills with many "types" of customers/clients.
- morning/mid-day hours were earned by good customer reviews and tenure; all employees that were new or getting bad reviews worked evening shifts until closing at 11-1130PM

!!!! Just to be clear: I worked for Minacs, technically - not Concentrix!!!
Pros
Lunch Rooms with couches, microwaves, toasters & TV with Satalite and lots of choices for channels
Cons
Required 92% good reviews. Bad reviews for store distances.
terrible work place
bad environment
horrible place to work
no raises for tenures agents for the last 11 years
Pros
Cons
stress, bad management, terrible wages.. no raises
gained experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 November 2017
was a great opportunity to work with Concentrix but my only concern was that the updates was made after we finished the training days which made me personally confused about doing this job. otherwise all team were amazing.
Benefits and a desk job are nice...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON26 November 2017
Benefits and a desk job are nice however, the environment can be quite restrictive. Paperless environment. Promises for changes that never take place.
Pros
consistent hours
Cons
paperless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.