ConOps provides comprehensive construction services across Canada. We use the most advanced process systems and construction tools to plan and execute sustaining and capital projects in the energy, power, infrastructure, chemicals and mining industries.
We provide high-quality, cost effective construction solutions using innovative workforce planning, fabrication, and construction techniques. We directly employ our people in a self-perform execution model that facilitates maximum control over a project’s critical path, resulting in cost, schedule, and performance benefits.
ConOps is currently looking for an experience and qualified Quality Control Manager to join our team. The candidate should posses the following experience and knowledge:
- Hold a valid CWB Level 2 with ASME B31.3 and W47 / W59 endorsement
- Experience with rotating equipment
- Experience with Civil work
- Experience with Electrical is an asset
- ITP development knowledge
- Alignment with jurisdictional authority
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding future with a dynamic construction company, apply today.