To meet client commitments and future growth opportunities ConOps Industrial is seeking qualified Payroll Manager for an immediate position located in Calgary, Alberta.
- Directly supervise all timekeeping activities associated with project site.
- Manage payroll activities and ensures that all payroll records are managed in accordance with company policy
- Payroll start-up and/or closure on projects
- Analyze and understand the activities being performed with respect to payroll and company policy
- Regularly provide functional guidance to lesser-experienced paymasters, timekeepers, bookkeepers, payroll clerks
- Require discretion and evaluation capabilities
- Interface with other groups inside and outside project management, clients, and employees
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of PC-based business applications
- Demonstrate understanding of and proficiency in automated payroll applications
High school diploma, or equivalent
5+ years of payroll supervisory experience
Project start-up and/or closure
Experience with badging systems, Timecard System and basic PC skills to include Microsoft software and Timberline Payroll an asset
ADP and SAP an asset
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
Indeed - 17 months ago
ConOps provides comprehensive construction services across Canada. We use the most advanced process systems and construction tools to plan...