ConOps provides comprehensive construction services across Canada. We use the most advanced process systems and construction tools to plan and execute sustaining and capital projects in the energy, power, infrastructure, chemicals and mining industries.
We provide high-quality, cost effective construction solutions using innovative workforce planning, fabrication, and construction techniques. We directly employ our people in a self-perform execution model that facilitates maximum control over a project’s critical path, resulting in cost, schedule, and performance benefits.
We are currently looking for experienced Concrete Finishers to join our team for some exciting upcoming projects.
Project: Northern Saskatchewan
Rotation: 14 days on and 7 days off, on a fly in/ out rotation
Compensation: Competitive wages and benefits
Employment Type: Full Time
- Screed level concrete
- Bowl float
- Power trowel concrete, grout and patch concrete
- Stack, pack, carry, police and arrange materials as directed
- Pull cable / tie rebar as layout and plans dictate
- Cut cable, remove recess cups, remove gates and remove block-outs as directed
- Securely tie in embeds, inserts and other items as shown on the plans or layout
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding future with a dynamic construction company, apply today.