Comtech (Communication Technologies) Ltd. is an integrated communications company who provides state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems.
Comtech is currently accepting applications for Tower Construction Managers. As a Tower Construction Manager, you would be responsible for climbing towers, up to 500 feet, multiple times per day, adapting and troubleshooting equipment, inspection of UMTS/HSPA, and LTE, and modifications and installations of tower structure. Candidates must be familiar with Radio Frequency, PIM Testing, and RF Sweep Gear. Hands on field or tower rigging experience are a necessity, as is the ability to read and follow construction blue prints and drawings. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to display great customer service and communications skills, as you will be interacting directly with customers and contractors.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented company. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, group RRSP programs, vendor and industry related training, and professional growth within the company.
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Due to safety and the nature of the responsibilities included in this position, strong English communication skills are required.
- Currently, Comtech (Communication Technologies) Ltd. is unable to facilitate or sponsor immigration in to Canada.
- At least 5 years of experience in tower construction or integration.
- Must be in great physical condition, as this is a very physically demanding position.
- Must be willing and able to climb towers, up to 500 feet, multiple times per day.
- Able to travel throughout Saskatchewan without notice.
- Fluent with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Great customer service skills.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract
Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. was formed in 1994 as a division of Industrial Electric Weyburn Ltd. and has quickly grown into a...