COMTECH (Communication Technologies) Ltd. is an integrated communications company providing state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. COMTECH provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems. Together, with our alliance to IEI Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd., we supply communication goods and services, and electrical, instrumentation, and automation services.
COMTECH is currently looking to fill the position of Payroll Administrator. The successful candidate would be responsible for all payroll functions for both COMTECH (Communication Technologies) Ltd. and IEI Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Issuing paycheques by calculating pay and deductions
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented group of companies. COMTECH offers competitive salary and benefit packages, RRSP programs, and an engaging work environment. COMTECH and IEI promote professional growth and career advancement opportunities.
Comtech Communication Technologies Ltd. was formed in 1994 as a division of Industrial Electric Weyburn Ltd. and has quickly grown into a...