Comscore

Comscore Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bad managment
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Reston, VAMarch 4, 2014
Worked there with some smart people but really bad management
Young, fun culture with advancement opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2013
Pros: culture, opportunities
Cons: long hours
Culture is great and there are plenty of advancement opportunities for high performers. However, a lot is expected and you have to be willing to compromise work-life balance.
Challenging and interesting work but lack of leadership and strategic guidance leaves this being a poorly run company
client service (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 20, 2013
The CEO does not have a clear strategy of where the company should be going and is most likely trying to get out. Top leadership is unable to control turnover and doesnt run itself as a mature company but more like a 5 person startup. Lack of communication from up top leaves everyone below hanging.
horrible
Former employee (Former Employee), Reston, VAJuly 10, 2013
If your looking for a job that requires you to be on call 24/7, weekends , and holidays then this is for you. Management does not treat their employees well. They expect everything and give nothing back. They even give you grief and hardship when you need to take personal time. Do not waste your time.
Disappointing Experience
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee), Reston, VAJune 7, 2013
Pros: you get to work with "big name" companies; you get to work with "real time" data.
Cons: no work-life balance; very cliquish; questionable methodologies/practices.
Pros:

All I could come up with is:

1. Work with "big name" companies.

2. Work with "real time" data.

... it's a short list, I know.

Cons:

1. Very cliquish; difficult to "break in" to the group. Some long-time employees treat you with disrespect because you're "the new guy" so I found it very difficult to fit in.

2. While they talk about work-life – more... balance, they don't actually practice it. You're to be "plugged in" all the time. They want you online on your company-issued laptop and they "strongly encourage" you to set up your work email on your personal cell phone, too. It basically becomes a 24-hour per day job.

Get an email at 2:15AM? You better answer it! If you wait until you get to the office in the morning, you'll be questioned about why you didn't answer it, lectured as to how important it is that you be "in the loop".

3. Telecommuting is offered, but there definition is a little different. They'll let you work from home, but that's after a 10+ hour day of working in the office.

4. Talent flight. I would hear the conversations in the break room or cafeteria of people who were openly complaining about the environment and their desire to leave as soon as they can. I wasn't surprised when I would hear that so-and-so had left to work for another company.

5. Rumor mongering! Goodness gracious but there was always someone talking about someone else! Now that I think about it, this is tied to Cons #1....

6. Questionable practices and methodologies. They are in a competitive market but I saw "smudging of numbers" -- "Is that a 1 or a 7? Let's see how it works out with both and go with the one that gives us the best answer!" – less
OK
Campaign Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2013
The culture is good. Relatively laid back given the amount of work. Great location. Would've been better if they weren't laying off people.
Great culture, good salary, good benefits
Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 6, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: na
Was given responsibility for accounting/bookkeeping. Management trusted and allowed one to do their jobs.
Productive and fun working culture
Database Developer Intern (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 24, 2012
Pros: great learning experience, great office location
General working hours is 9:00am to 5:00pm, that are flexible.
Work from home can be done.
Co-workers are very helping, my team is great!