Compuware Corporation

Compuware Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Compuware Corporation is a leading information technology performance company providing IT services, solutions and IT software
Data Analyst/DBA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2014
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide.
Superb software, great group of people
Vantage Product Specialist, IT Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 18, 2014
Working with enterprise clients each and every day. What their needs were, what they needed most. Understanding how the Compuware solution could benefit their business and give them a superb ROI. I learned all about enterprise sales as it related to software and services.The management when I started was superb but as Y2K came to an end so did the management support and growth opportunities. A superb bunch of co-workers, many of which I still stay in touch with. The hardest part of the job was not being able to assist every business with our solution. The solution was not what they were looking for or their budget would not support our solution. When we did match up on all points the client was thrilled with our solution and we did make a difference to their business.
Pros
superb people, enterprise sales, tremendous technical growth
Cons
not enough hours in a day, too many management changes