We need a part-time Computer and Network Technician for our Level 2 Support Team.
Technician is responsible for maintaining end user’s uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective onsite maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities.
This is a Part-Time (8-16 hours per week) contract position possibly growing into a full time employment
Job purpose is to provide on-site computer and networking support to commercial/small business clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- MS Windows troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Hardware and Software diagnostics, repairs, upgrades and installations
- Wired and Wireless networking maintenance and installations
- Virus/Malware removal
- End-user training and tutoring
- High School or Equivalent Diploma
- At least one year of verifiable computer support experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Must currently reside in the GTA
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have a vehicle
- Access to high-speed Internet
Successful candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Our mission is to help business owners manage, protect and grow their organizations by maximizing the use of the technology.
We provide a...