We need a part-time Computer and Network Technician for our Level 2 Support Team.
Technician is responsible for maintaining end user’s uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective onsite maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities.
This is a Part-Time (8-16 hours per week) contract position possibly growing into a full time employment
Job purpose is to provide on-site computer and networking support to commercial/small business clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- MS Windows troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Hardware and Software diagnostics, repairs, upgrades and installations
- Wired and Wireless networking maintenance and installations
- Virus/Malware removal
- End-user training and tutoring
- High School or Equivalent Diploma
- At least one year of verifiable computer support experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Must currently reside in the GTA
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have a vehicle
- Access to high-speed Internet
Successful candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.