Computerized Business Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and laid back place to work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK15 December 2014
Typical day at work consisted of sitting at a desk for eight hours doing data entry, filling, answering phone calls, etc. I learned everything I know about computers working there. It taught me 10 key, microsoft, excel, powerpoints, and typing at a faster pace. Th eco-workers were awesome. You hardly ever got to talk to anyone because you are in your own cubicle but it was a very friendly environment. The hardest part of the job was learning how to do everything in such a short amount of time but once I caught on it was smooth sailing from there.
productive and friendly place to work
DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK21 August 2012
I learned to do billing for fortune 500 companies and also do other data entry. The management are pleasant to work for.
Great work environment and people be around
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  oklahoma city24 July 2012
I have learned alot more that I thought working here and I enjoy coming to work daily. Hardest part about this job is the lack of work for people to do through out the day. I like staying busy and having steady work all day while I am working.