Computer Sciences

Computer Sciences Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SETA Services
Manager: Program (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Job security
Cons: Multiple competing, high priority tasks
A typical day at work revolves around my desk, as a people manager and task lead in addition to my client facing responsibilities, a majority of my day is spent either on the phone generating documents or answering emails.

In this job I've learned what my best attributes are and how to apply them to my career on a daily basis, I've learned that you may not always need to know the answer, but as long as you can admit that and take the action to find out the answer you will be successful.

Management has greatly improved during my time here, over the last several years several layers of management have been removed. My visibility into senior leadership is now greater than at any other point in my career.

My co-workers are competent, pleasant and always willing to lend a hand as needed.

The hardest part of my job is trying to balance everything, however, by maintaining a checklist and scheduling my time in a manner that allows me to handle everything I have been able to manage this part of the job.
Really good if you work hard
Postgraduate Academic Degree (Computer Sciences) (Current Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14August 12, 2015
Pros: Pay is good as long as you strive to for the department KPI, The upper management believes in the company and the employees
Cons: Fast paced environment with a leadership team that understand the business
Flexible schedule and it is hard work work, but very enjoyable. Access to multiple area of the business, products, and program allow for huge personal and professional growth. Over the last year business has been reshaped to include working with new product categories and new programs.
Short term stay but good
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 4, 2015
Only worked there for three months before the contract was lost. I was treated well and the management was easy to work with. I would go back to the company in the future if the opportunity arose.
Awesome company to work for
System Administrator (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Management listens to you for your concern.
Cons: Trainings did not get approved most of the time.
Work starts with checking the infrastructure servers for its wellness and ended with working on tickets, service requests and projects.
Learnt VMware/Citrix/Hyper V
Management was transparent
Co-workers were friendly.
Never saw the job as hard.
Always enjoyed working for CSC.
Technology Company
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai,IndiaJuly 12, 2015
I would like to say thanks to CSC, which is the company bring me to the position with the technical perspective and overall growth in my career. Here I have developed my technical skills to the higher level.
I have got opportunity to work with the architects and grab the knowledge sharing its kind of amazing experience
Good employer
Service Level Manager (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 6, 2015
Good employer in nurturing the talents of its employees, provides several training programs to upgrade the skills.

Good work culture however requires more work life balance opportunities.
A roller coaster
Service management (Former Employee), ENGJune 16, 2015
Pros: Working with some of the best people
Cons: Bad Salary, poor management
Typical day is a early start and a very late finish. Working hard and getting results does not really get you recognition/promotion from the company. Working with many different teams Globally has been the best a part.
CSC is one amoung the best companies I worked with.Though we are working from Client location we had all the support from CSC management.
Professional 1 Test Engineer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJune 10, 2015
Place to learn and grow technically with a good amount of fun activities as well
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, TNMay 9, 2015
CSC is a company which helped me gain a lot of technical knowledge. It was a good mix of work and play. Management is ok.
At the end of the day, it is yor work that speaks.
Not culturally sustainable.
Provider Enrollment Analyst/Client Services (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 4, 2015
Pros: Popcorn provided some days.
Job description did not match actual duties in role. Management only worried about SLA metric and training was insufficient.
Good place to be at
Informatica developer as Professional 1 in CSC (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 26, 2015
We do our work on time and produce a good output for the client
where we get lots of appreciations

We do have weekend fun at work place

CSC share a very good work culture

We do have entertainment programs like UTSAV for period of time
Excellent work place with ample of training oppurtunities
Group Lead (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 5, 2015
Good cohesive team and it is a good experience to learn new skills, Management is very supportive, excellent resources available for self development.
Productive Work Place
Senior Project Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 2, 2015
Very cool and approachable management, with a lot of scope to learn and domain in the IT field. Large number of projects in hand and flexible hours
Work culture and Functionality
Engineer-Application Development (Former Employee), hyderabad,AP,500047January 23, 2015
Pros: work culture
Cons: no holidays
Its a good company to start your carrier, The work culture is awesome and you will get more to learn regarding the domain knowledge and at the same time improve your technical skills, if you got a chance to work big projects like in CSC.
Good
Sr. Business Analyst - CSC (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good culture
Cons: no pay hikes no strategy
Good but no strategy, CSC have lot of changes part of re organization but no strong research and management goals
Great Company Culture
Installation Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Wahiawā, HIJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: pay
Hawaii is expensive and CSC doesn't keep up with the cost of living here but the local staff is excellent and the finest group of people I've had the pleasure of working with.
Good place to work initially. Culture changed to off shore hiring
Data Base Systems Programmer (Current Employee), Worked remotely from homeNovember 26, 2014
Pros: good opportunity for advancement
Cons: off shore hiring practices
Good place to work Initially. Culture changed to off shore hiring and eliminating jobs for Americans. Not a good ending after ten years. Supported several key customers. Upgraded database software including IBM software, CA software and Compuware software.
Productive and fast moving days
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: set at the executive level
Cons: always had to be sharp
I was employed by CSE, but worked for the Government. The Gov't was wonderful to me. I worked for a 1 Star General. First thing in the morning I went over his calendar with him. I answered and screened all phone calls. I made all of his travel arrangements. Settle his vouchers when he came back. Proof read all material for signature before going into the General. Scheduled all meeting with the staff and the General. Did payroll for 124 employees.
Pan Am was a great company to work for, with some of the top management.
Mechanic, Power House (Former Employee), Patrick Afb, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: food and lodgeing . good vacation policies.
With 25-years with Pan Am I was honored to be among the USAF eastern test range employees.
Good values
General Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Joint Base Lewis McChordNovember 9, 2014
CSC is a great employer, believes in taking care of its employees.

1 2 3 4