RECEPTIONIST/DATA ENTRY CLERK
Computer Environment Solutions - Calgary, AB
Temporary Position – (May-September)
Terms: Temporary, Weekdays (8:00am-5:00pm)
Salary: $ 15.00/hour
Start Date: May 2013
Education: Must be currently enrolled in a University/College Program
We are an independent distributor of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems, Power Distribution & Conditioning equipment, and Computer Room Air Conditioning in Western Canada with Offices in Burnaby, Edmonton, Saskatoon and Calgary. We are looking to hire a Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk to join our team for the summer at our Calgary location.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive environment with a small, friendly group of people.
Responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Word processing;
- Answering and redirecting telephone calls;
- Liaising with administrative staff in other branch offices of the company;
- Receiving and directing visitors;
- Couriers/mail and filing.
- Accurately enter data into Tigerpaw Database
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the appropriate blend of experience and qualifications including those below:
- Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written);
- Highly organized with attention to detail and able to multitask
- Professionalism; discretion; and the ability and desire to learn new tasks.
- Experience with databases and ability to grasp new software systems
- Ability to maintain perfect accuracy
- Data entry key skills of 40+ wpm
- Experience working in a team environment
- Able to work alone or in a team scenario
- Excellent people skills - ability to deal with staff on all levels
Your role at our company may adjust to suit our needs over time. We encourage you to think outside the box and to express your opinions and become a member of our team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of General Manager.
While we are grateful to all that apply, due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact those that are a serious consideration.