Compugen Inc Employee Reviews

Productive company with selling latest technology to clients
Team Lead Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON27 October 2016
Great company culture, with a good work environment. The company treats you as family & very caring to work-life balance. The hardest part of the job is not being able to advance much in my career.
Cons
Minimal chances to advancement
Very Good Company
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 September 2016
Working at Compugen is a great experience.
It is a very good company to work for.
I really loved working there. The team is great.
I get my pay cheques on time every half a month. And the pay is quite competitive to other companies.
Management often treats employees at Vancouver site. Lots of social events such as hiking.
Compugen is a fast growing company. Clients love Compugen because the team members are excellent, service is great!
Harry is a great CEO!

I love working at Compugen.
Pros
Great Team. Excellent Company
Good please to work and learn
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 November 2016
Even though some people might not like it but the work environment will put you in front of new technologies at day 1 and force you to learn.
Pros
Career opportunities
Cons
Management decisions
Great team, fast paced environment, interesting job
Desk site support analyst/Technician (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON21 November 2016
Working in a busy work environment with a great team and independently. Defiantly interesting job, you will never get bored of and learn a lot everyday :)
Pros
Keeps you busy all day long
Cons
Industrial environment
Just a terrible place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON21 March 2016
long hours, have to do 5 mens job and don't get compensated, unsafe warehouse, horrible management, over congestion and just a horrible work environment.
Cons
horrible work environment, dangerous work place, terrible management, horrible work ethics
N/a
Computer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 August 2016
I just working here to replace a technician which was on sick leave for one month. In general, the working environment was pretty sweet and chill. So, I do have nothing to complain except maybe for the slow delay getting all my different applications accesses.
Poor Company to work for
Print Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill24 March 2015
They don't like to give time off, most people don't have a true backup to cover them when off. Low pay, 2 raises given in 8 years of employment.

It seems as if they are trying to push out the full-time employees and replace them with contract employees.

their contract employees have no job security or benefits. I know contract employees who have gone to work not knowing if they would have a job the next day. That's no way to live or treat your employees.

They used to have lots of employee appreciation events, and bonuses. The last few years they have been eliminated. They don't appreciate when employess go above and beyond for them. They request overtime work, but its like pulling teeth when you want to get paid for it. A lot of times they would ask you to work OT, and when you expect to get paid for it they give you vacation time in lieu. Then they don't document that you worked X amount of hours. So when its time to use you accrued time in lieu hours. Its up to you to prove that you earned it.

No respect for employees time.
Growing Company, needs to remember who builds the company
Technical Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2016
Company is growing, however management often forgets the front line workers who make the direct impact to the clients, and in the end determines what gets done. Lower pay than national average.
Computer Systems Analyst
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON14 June 2016
Learned quite a lot of beneficial skills towards my career. Made good connections and was able to polish up my technical skills.
Great company to work with.
IT Service Desk and QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON20 August 2015
Compugen is a great company to work with. It has a friendly, co-operative and helping staff. Managers are very co-operative as well.

Company can improve on the benefits they provide.
Pros
Great everyday lunch, Excellent management, friendly enrironment
Cons
not so great benefits.
Great Company
Project/Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill14 August 2015
Great company to work for work culture is amazing.
Great opportunity for self growth.

Amazing leadership, very family orientated.
Pros
Reward /acknowledge hard work
Cons
Salary
Company experience rating
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON2 February 2016
Management culture to employees and contract workers must be more on participative style of management and to be more innovative in facing the fast changing pace of technology.

This company needs to bench mark its business operations to the leading firms in its class, to learn & innovate and to survive in the future.
It's a great company, where you can learn , a good place to work
Software technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2015
I used to start at 8.30, get few minutes to greet my co-workers and ask my supervisor the instructions to start the job. I learned to work under pressure , to have attention to details when I received the orders. I was integrated in a great team, I was commited to their work.
Pros
Good team, team Lead supportive, lots of opportunity to train
Cons
The company's compensation is on the low side.
Good at first glance, but disappointing at the end
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill22 July 2014
The job environment was good in terms of people helping each as a real team, the atmosphere was laid back and friendly.

What I didn't like is the fact that they increase your work load without letting you know in advance, no memos or monthly meetings to let us know what new projects were coming to the table, and the salary remained the same although the work load got greater.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Pointing finger culture to find a responsible person to blame.
Good place to work. Excellent ralationhips with team workers.
Retired from Compugen Inc. Richmond Hill (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON29 March 2016
Compugen Inc. is a multicultural employees with no sign of discrimination and everyone is equal.
The owner and president of the company is a warm, friendly intelligent person, and he is leading his company in good direction for the good of the employee.
good fun company
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 May 2016
Help employees with any issues they are having with their personal computers, monitors and printer issues. Great team to work for.
Productive and stimulating workplace
Technical Support Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2016
Workplace allows fast apprenticeship about whole range of IT products and services.
work done mainly as team work. Results are more oriented about the team and group and not the individual
Deskside Analyst Position Review
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 May 2014
Excellent training provided. The job requires self-motivation as you are in an unsupervised environment. Management is always at your disposal. Very good team structure that allows you to troubleshoot as a group.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Old office space
a roller coaster
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON10 September 2013
I worked there almost 2 years. I enjoyed my time there. I would recommend my friends to work there.
Pros
Flexible work environment, good salary, nice people
Cons
HR processes, financials are getting tighter every year
No room for advancement
Security Administration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 November 2015
Managers should be subject to managerial training.
No room for advancement.
Rewards for good work is seldom recognized
Pros
No overtime
Cons
No room for advancement.