Compugen Inc Employee Reviews in Canada

Good place to work. Excellent ralationhips with team workers.
Retired from Compugen Inc. Richmond Hill (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONMarch 29, 2016
Compugen Inc. is a multicultural employees with no sign of discrimination and everyone is equal.
The owner and president of the company is a warm, friendly intelligent person, and he is leading his company in good direction for the good of the employee.
Company experience rating
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONFebruary 2, 2016
Management culture to employees and contract workers must be more on participative style of management and to be more innovative in facing the fast changing pace of technology.

This company needs to bench mark its business operations to the leading firms in its class, to learn & innovate and to survive in the future.
Just a terrible place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONMarch 21, 2016
long hours, have to do 5 mens job and don't get compensated, unsafe warehouse, horrible management, over congestion and just a horrible work environment.
Cons
horrible work environment, dangerous work place, terrible management, horrible work ethics
Productive and stimulating workplace
Technical Support Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 14, 2016
Workplace allows fast apprenticeship about whole range of IT products and services.
work done mainly as team work. Results are more oriented about the team and group and not the individual
Computer Systems Analyst
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONJune 14, 2016
Learned quite a lot of beneficial skills towards my career. Made good connections and was able to polish up my technical skills.
good fun company
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 17, 2016
Help employees with any issues they are having with their personal computers, monitors and printer issues. Great team to work for.
Greate company to work with.
Operation & Business Analyst, Head Office (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONNovember 24, 2015
Great Company
working day from 9 to 5, but it is very flexible
ability to work from home almost 95%
great atmosphere
communication with management is very easy
productive and bussy
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ONNovember 2, 2015
a place where you will learn a lot about computer and technologies but employment security is not assured, worked as contractual and when it is not busy laid off is possible.
Pros
free lunch some times
Cons
by contract
No room for advancement
Security Administration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONNovember 18, 2015
Managers should be subject to managerial training.
No room for advancement.
Rewards for good work is seldom recognized
Pros
No overtime
Cons
No room for advancement.
Great company to work with.
IT Service Desk and QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 20, 2015
Compugen is a great company to work with. It has a friendly, co-operative and helping staff. Managers are very co-operative as well.

Company can improve on the benefits they provide.
Pros
Great everyday lunch, Excellent management, friendly enrironment
Cons
not so great benefits.
Enjoyed my time working with customers and other employees
Senior Imaging Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONJuly 1, 2015
ISO 2000 processes sets the standard for how some companies should operate as a whole. It only works when all departments follow and not blame others for their mistakes, costing the company and customers money. Some managers are not forthright or honest about their dealings with employees, causing trife and discord. Proper leadership continues to be an issue in many departments from operating properly, effectively, and efficiently. I learned a lot from my co-workers and enjoyed working with them as we shared ideas and were able to ensure our entire team worked together.
Pros
Worked with a wide variety of people with various backgrounds.
Cons
Too much intradepartmental fighting
Good Place to work
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 6, 2015
I really liked the environment at Compugen, openness and easy to communicate everyone is really amazing. I like my work but sometimes I feel it more routine work and I want more opportunities to explore myself.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Routine work sometimes feel boring
It was a family environment.
Computer Configuration Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, Ontario.September 2, 2015
- Configure Clients Computer.
- Working on a several projects such as Government, Bell, BMO, TD, National Bank.
- Friendly Co-workers
- I like to Drive so I like the Deployment Job in Compugen.
Busy and demanding job working and travelling in Southern Alberta.
Systems Analyst and Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 19, 2015
- Got ready previous day; travelled next day.
- Often came back late.
- Effective but ever-changing requirements and management.
- Excellent team.
- Hard job due to working late hours.
- Learning and acquiring new skills.
Pros
Being able to help.
Cons
Long and unpredictible work hours.
Great Company
Project/Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond HillAugust 14, 2015
Great company to work for work culture is amazing.
Great opportunity for self growth.

Amazing leadership, very family orientated.
Pros
Reward /acknowledge hard work
Cons
Salary
It's a great company, where you can learn , a good place to work
Software technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 6, 2015
I used to start at 8.30, get few minutes to greet my co-workers and ask my supervisor the instructions to start the job. I learned to work under pressure , to have attention to details when I received the orders. I was integrated in a great team, I was commited to their work.
Pros
Good team, team Lead supportive, lots of opportunity to train
Cons
The company's compensation is on the low side.
Dynamic and Fun Environment
Manager, Service Operations - Southern Alberta (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 15, 2015
I really did enjoy the nearly 7 years I was at Compugen and while there I learned a lot about Business Relationship Management.
Pros
Flexible working environment
Great Place for Entry level to gain experience
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 16, 2015
Lots of opportunity to work as contractor.

Excellent place to grain experience.

Great work place environment.

Chance to travel.
Productive and very friendly enviroment.
Configuration Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond HillMarch 25, 2015
My experience with Compugen is very positive. It gave an opportunity to grow as a person and professional.
I got to work in different departments and dealt with different kind of people. The tech were very helpful with one another. The management was always available for us.
Honestly, the hardest thing for me was to loose my job at Compugen Inc. Since, I have spent a great deal of years working there.
As a field tech, I worked at different location in a variety of assignments, most of the them for government services. I enjoyed going to different locations and meeting new customers.
I love what I do
Field Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONFebruary 17, 2015
Its a nice job that requires lots of travel which I enjoy. Put on some tunes and just drive. Its a different office every day and I rarely get to see my office. I've learned lots about printers and servers and computer stuff. Working with co-workers is fun but most of the time your flying solo. Hardest part of the job is being stuck in traffic. Most enjoyable part of the job is peeling off the stickers on new equipment.
Pros
barely see/speak to your boss, flexible hours
Cons
meetings on weekends, no company cars