Got to learn alot about new things in my field
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) – Mississauga, ON – February 11, 2015
• Managed Incoming emails from staff, followed up with staff and fixed their any issues or concerns.
• Provided support to CAMH staff through phone, assisted them with their issues through the help of knowledge base articles.
• Responsible for managing and creating AD accounts through active directory, Email accounts through exchange for staff at CAMH.
• Managed Shared folder permissions on Network Shared drive for staff at CAMH
• Supported Health related applications such as Cerner, Power chart. Support included first level troubleshooting and resolution.
• Responsible for Mobile Devices Activations through BES5, BES10 and ActiveSync
• Ensured that all calls are logged and updated with clear concise information in Service now ticketing System, aiming for first call resolution at first point of contact
• Assisting staff MS outlook issues. Experienced in dealing with issues related with MS outlook 2003-2013.
• Contributed fixes and solutions for issues and problems to knowledge base.