CompuCom Employee Review

PC Support
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  CompuCom worker Based in the West Island2 May 2013
I work with a nice group of support technicians and can rely on them should I need their help in anyway. Being in the PC Support area, I greet people who come to see me with any type of computer issue and either resolve or direct them to the appropriate support group. I truly enjoy what I do on a daily basis especially when the user is up and running as quickly as possible. On the other hand should their computer system crash and no data is available to give back to them, this is the part of the job I dislike the most.
Pros
Pay is excellent and so are the benefits
Cons
Not having a manager in Canada. He is based in the U.S.

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

Got my start
Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
I can say that CompuCom gave me a first look into the IT world. Although the hours and pace were crushing, I developed customer communication skills and was able to learn how to convey IT knowledge to less-technical users.
unproductive and minimum fun place ever I met
Service Desk SE III-Tier 2 Support (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
They need to make a salary progress and open opportunity to upgrade candidates. They do not have a bonus system.

They do not have yearly profit system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8