CompuCom Employee Review

PC Support
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  CompuCom worker Based in the West Island2 May 2013
I work with a nice group of support technicians and can rely on them should I need their help in anyway. Being in the PC Support area, I greet people who come to see me with any type of computer issue and either resolve or direct them to the appropriate support group. I truly enjoy what I do on a daily basis especially when the user is up and running as quickly as possible. On the other hand should their computer system crash and no data is available to give back to them, this is the part of the job I dislike the most.
Pros
Pay is excellent and so are the benefits
Cons
Not having a manager in Canada. He is based in the U.S.

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

Good company to start
Operations Manager / Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 February 2018
Salary does not match with the job title and workload. However, it provides a good start to your career. They pay for your certifications and there can be a growth path but it is not for everybody.
Non personal employer
Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
Non personal employer. I could not work for them again. I did not have a understanding manager who would not allow for special needs for family.

Too bad.
Pros
Non
Cons
many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.