Pros: great place to work
Worked independently and within groups to prioritized work assignments and complete them accurately and expeditiously.
- Installed Software / Hardware and Operating System Troubleshooting and repair, replacing computer parts such as laptop screens, hard drives, keyboards, system boards,
- Troubleshoot the end users issue and resolve upon first contact, – more... when possible.
- Accurately record and document all details of the issue or service request, including categorization and priority into the Ticket System Request IT
- Used Active Directory Performed password resets and created and disabled user accounts.
- Worked with end-user in person and over the phone to fix potential problems they were having with their machines and software.
- Was an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support from the entire IT organization.
- Used Outlook and Lotus Notes for PC procurement for users utilizing PC Lifecycle
- Imaged machines using the network, and did backups and restores using the company’s network.
- Used System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to push various applications and software already on the network to the End User upon their request – less