CompuCom Employee Review

Very Respected Company
Desktop Infrastructure Support (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DE5 December 2013
CompuCom generally hires through staffing agencies like Sullivan & Cogliano. I have benefitted with good opportunities having worked with CompuCom in the past. The company seems well respected in the IT industry and employers often select former CompuCom applicants over others. Most IT professions report difficulty in getting hired by CompuCom as they seldom ever receive a response upon application for posted open positions. (I consider myself a per diem employee)
Pros
Very well respected company, good compensation, longer term employment, competent personnel, notable clients
Cons
CompuCom often hard to reach, hires through staffing agencies, company doesn't respond to most applicants

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

Got my start
Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
I can say that CompuCom gave me a first look into the IT world. Although the hours and pace were crushing, I developed customer communication skills and was able to learn how to convey IT knowledge to less-technical users.
unproductive and minimum fun place ever I met
Service Desk SE III-Tier 2 Support (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
They need to make a salary progress and open opportunity to upgrade candidates. They do not have a bonus system.

They do not have yearly profit system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8