CompuCom Employee Review

Very Respected Company
Desktop Infrastructure Support (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DE5 December 2013
CompuCom generally hires through staffing agencies like Sullivan & Cogliano. I have benefitted with good opportunities having worked with CompuCom in the past. The company seems well respected in the IT industry and employers often select former CompuCom applicants over others. Most IT professions report difficulty in getting hired by CompuCom as they seldom ever receive a response upon application for posted open positions. (I consider myself a per diem employee)
Pros
Very well respected company, good compensation, longer term employment, competent personnel, notable clients
Cons
CompuCom often hard to reach, hires through staffing agencies, company doesn't respond to most applicants

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

Good company to start
Operations Manager / Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 February 2018
Salary does not match with the job title and workload. However, it provides a good start to your career. They pay for your certifications and there can be a growth path but it is not for everybody.
Non personal employer
Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
Non personal employer. I could not work for them again. I did not have a understanding manager who would not allow for special needs for family.

Too bad.
Pros
Non
Cons
many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.