CompuCom

CompuCom Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 2, 2014
good...team work and learning..........good management team to work with.
productive and nice work place
Helpdesk Support (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 23, 2014
CompuCom is one of the best places to work in north America
and I gained good experience while working there
Lack of focus
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: linead hours can work from home
Cons: dull place to work
Lack of motivation and incentive from managers. Not an environment to foster culture as a whole.
Terrible Company (Looking forward to quiting)
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 28, 2014
Cons: lousy pay no raise or bonus benefits suck
Management is not smart in the least employees know more then managers. Cannot even follow own baseline rules and guidelines and change them on a regular basis to benefit them. Managers constantly lie to your face and behind your back.American run company that only cares about how much money management can make.

Never get a raise or bonus unless you – more... are a manager or sales person. Very manipulitive in many ways managers will tell you what you want to hear and than once you turn your back will stab you over and over.

This company is not a good company to work for in the least. Very high employee turnover due to the way they treat employees. – less
I think is good company
IT Analyst- Deskside Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 5, 2014
It was Friendly environment. I learned so much. co-workers are very helpful.
It is a serious environment and Suncor is one of the most dificult client.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
I worked for this company for few months. Good experience with management and job duties.
A typical day at work was to make daily updates, set up, edit, maintain, and close projects.
Great people and a great company to work for.
productive and friendly co-worker
Tech Support Analyst III (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 31, 2013
Well management and helpful co-workers. Self-supervision work environment. The most fun part is meeting various people everyday.
Compucom - Sleezy Unprofessional management!
Suncor contract (Former Employee), calgary, abOctober 26, 2013
Cons: bad management, low money, unprofessional, fast turnover, very little recognition
CompuCom has a horrible turn over rate. There is no credit to long lasting employees and very little recognition!.
The Calgary Suncor management degrade their employees and have made suggestive remarks and actions towards many of the female staff!
Very unprofessional with their behavior and actions.
Pay is also very low. Employees are in constant fear – more... of losing their jobs. The demand is very high and the reward is very little. – less
very professional place to work
Onsite Technical Analyst (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 7, 2013
Pros: great responsibility
Cons: can stressful at times due to demands
great atmosphere but lawyers can be very demanding at times.
Great place to work!
Accounting Assistant II, Dispatcher (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 1, 2013
Enjoyed working there doing contract work. I worked in several departments and my co-workers and supervisors were great to work with.
IT Field Specialist
IT Field Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 25, 2013
Warranty Services: Commercial SMB, problem determination, onsite support, parts logistics and exchange
 Working with ticketing application I had to troubleshoot IT equipment in schools
 Dispatch Break/Fix Services for desktops, laptops, netbooks and peripherals
 In charge with IMACs (installs, moves, adds and changes) on a daily basis. New Equipment – more... preparation,
hardware setup & installation, disk formatting & cleaning, install boards, memory & peripherals, network setup
& connections, disassembly & reconfiguration
 Installed new OS, software & drivers which were usually predefined images
 Upgrading hardware or software and scaling systems for expansion
 Backups and Recovery – Including strategies that fit the realities of the business and help maximize uptime
and protect data – less
Interesting introduction into many new technologies.
Bilingual Technical Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 2, 2013
Pros: nice office building, free coffee
Cons: disorganised (disappointing because the job itself was interesting)
This is a good job to get your foot in the door and a little experience if you are beginning you IT career. I did have a bad experience with a few other employees litterally sleeping on the night shift, leaving me to do all the work which became very frustrating. After speaking with management, the issue was still not resolved, and I could not go back – more... on day shift do to the fact I was the only bilingual French person available to work overnights. I eventually had to choose to leave due to the unfair way I was being treated. – less
PC Support
Client Specialist (Former Employee), CompuCom worker Based in the West IslandMay 2, 2013
Pros: pay is excellent and so are the benefits
Cons: not having a manager in canada. he is based in the u.s.
I work with a nice group of support technicians and can rely on them should I need their help in anyway. Being in the PC Support area, I greet people who come to see me with any type of computer issue and either resolve or direct them to the appropriate support group. I truly enjoy what I do on a daily basis especially when the user is up and running – more... as quickly as possible. On the other hand should their computer system crash and no data is available to give back to them, this is the part of the job I dislike the most. – less
Not too bad of a working environment. Somewhat vauge in business structure. High turnover rate makes the business demanding and stressful.
HelpDesk Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2013
Pros: cable tv and games in the lunch room.
Cons: high turn over rate.
Completed all of the training and gave it the best shot I could as a Certified and Advanced Technical Support Representative.

I also worked at various different desks and the management kept changing constantly which made the policies and everything mixed up because it was confusing having to try different things to get a simple thing fixed.

The rate – more... of Pay was low for the ammount of work and the turnover rate was high for this type of Business.

I had a lot of on the job training and received a lot of learning skills which allowed me to excel and learn new skills.

Very open office environment no room for personal growth. However I did learn to work colaberatively and in a team atmospehere. – less
Horrible place to work
Incident Problem Change Management (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 4, 2013
Pros: large learning library
Cons: horrible management.
Very low pay.
Senior management grinds the work out of each employee by under-staffing projects. They compensate for this by intimidating staff to work through breaks and to stay after their scheduled shifts end. Anyone that spoke up was reassigned and let go within weeks of voicing an opinion held by everyone. I personally witnessed this happen multiple – more... times. – less
CompuCom is bad.
Deskside technician (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 30, 2013
CompuCom is a terrible company to work for. The management thinks it's funny to come down and threaten someone's job on a nearly daily basis, there's a constant threat of being terminated, the pay is poor for how much work you have to do and, even if the people who work there are fantastic, there's an oppressive air of fear and hatred.
Though SunCor – more... is far better, using CompuCom as an in for them isn't a bad idea. If you can tolerate the place. – less
Compucom is a growing IT company
ClientCare Support Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Saskatchewan, ABJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: flexable working hrs.
Cons: lot of travel time to work.
CompuCom is a growing IT outsourcing company; it is headed to the right direction. Working at CompuCom for over 5 years I got to meet lot of talented people and work with daily escalations and provide customer solution.
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2012
Not fun place to work
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 24, 2012
Pros: nice and clean place
Cons: management very bad company does not pay good.
Compucom is not a nice place to work. There management is very bad keeps employees in dark never treats them equally and properly.
Buddy system
N/A (Former Employee), Dallas, TxSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: work from home, decently paid
Cons: not a good place for a career advancement or change
Buddy system in place for the job and not for yourself. Not a lot of people considerate about themselves, very misleading group of employees. Anyone looking to stay focused, honest, nice and peaceful, this is not the place.

1 2 3 4 5

About CompuCom

Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard – Read more

CompuCom Photos