CompuCom Employee Review

Interesting introduction into many new technologies.
Bilingual Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 July 2013
This is a good job to get your foot in the door and a little experience if you are beginning you IT career. I did have a bad experience with a few other employees litterally sleeping on the night shift, leaving me to do all the work which became very frustrating. After speaking with management, the issue was still not resolved, and I could not go back on day shift do to the fact I was the only bilingual French person available to work overnights. I eventually had to choose to leave due to the unfair way I was being treated.
Pros
Nice office building, free coffee
Cons
disorganised (disappointing because the job itself was interesting)

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

looking for new oppertunity
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 January 2018
looking for new position for better future found Compucom is the good place for start but might be not very benicicial for higher positions and just you can spend your good time there.
Little to chance of job opportunities
Bilingual Technical Support - Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 January 2018
Salaries are fairly low but ambiance with the rest of the team was very positive. High stress environment but fair with breaks. Very high employee roll.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8