CompuCom

CompuCom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
worse comapny to work for
First Student Canada/Greyhound Canada (Current Employee), Burlington, ONNovember 26, 2014
I worked there for four years and no apprciation at all from management, no raises at all. no bonuses at all. awfull company to work for.
prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, high work load and deadlines.
Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), MississaugaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: department refreshment
Cons: delay meeting
Hard dedicated worker, efficient and get done work right away.
• Strong verbal and personal communication skills. Decision making, critical thinking.
• Interact with customer; always meet the deadlines, standards, operation support, and systems administration.
• Organization and prioritization skills. Self-confidence and a good work ethic.
• Follows – more... all Customer Care processes and provides appropriate feedback and input on process improvement. – less
nice place
Expédition/Réception (Former Employee), Montreal QcNovember 6, 2014
team work was Excellent pay was very good hours where very good..
Great team structure
IS Change Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 24, 2014
Pros: work environment is comfortable and relaxed
Cons: some managers lack leadership skills
The IS team works closely with each other and client. Always available to client to answer all questions and concerns.
Surreal,different Technologies,diversity and versatility.
Level 1 Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), Mississauga CanadaSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: work reviews that keeps people on toes hence productivity
Cons: too many teams under one roof
Surreal productive with diversity and fun workplace.
Very understanding management and sensitive to employees needs
Incredible team ready to help whenever need arises
Is when am leaving for the day
Using different Technologies
good
Systems Support Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 2, 2014
good...team work and learning..........good management team to work with.
productive and nice work place
Helpdesk Support (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 23, 2014
CompuCom is one of the best places to work in north America
and I gained good experience while working there
Lack of focus
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 17, 2014
Pros: linead hours can work from home
Cons: dull place to work
Lack of motivation and incentive from managers. Not an environment to foster culture as a whole.
Terrible Company (Looking forward to quiting)
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 28, 2014
Cons: lousy pay no raise or bonus benefits suck
Management is not smart in the least employees know more then managers. Cannot even follow own baseline rules and guidelines and change them on a regular basis to benefit them. Managers constantly lie to your face and behind your back.American run company that only cares about how much money management can make.

Never get a raise or bonus unless you – more... are a manager or sales person. Very manipulitive in many ways managers will tell you what you want to hear and than once you turn your back will stab you over and over.

This company is not a good company to work for in the least. Very high employee turnover due to the way they treat employees. – less
I think is good company
IT Analyst- Deskside Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 5, 2014
It was Friendly environment. I learned so much. co-workers are very helpful.
It is a serious environment and Suncor is one of the most dificult client.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
I worked for this company for few months. Good experience with management and job duties.
A typical day at work was to make daily updates, set up, edit, maintain, and close projects.
Great people and a great company to work for.
productive and friendly co-worker
Tech Support Analyst III (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 31, 2013
Well management and helpful co-workers. Self-supervision work environment. The most fun part is meeting various people everyday.
Compucom - Sleezy Unprofessional management!
Suncor contract (Former Employee), calgary, abOctober 26, 2013
Cons: bad management, low money, unprofessional, fast turnover, very little recognition
CompuCom has a horrible turn over rate. There is no credit to long lasting employees and very little recognition!.
The Calgary Suncor management degrade their employees and have made suggestive remarks and actions towards many of the female staff!
Very unprofessional with their behavior and actions.
Pay is also very low. Employees are in constant fear – more... of losing their jobs. The demand is very high and the reward is very little. – less
very professional place to work
Onsite Technical Analyst (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 7, 2013
Pros: great responsibility
Cons: can stressful at times due to demands
great atmosphere but lawyers can be very demanding at times.
Great place to work!
Accounting Assistant II, Dispatcher (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 1, 2013
Enjoyed working there doing contract work. I worked in several departments and my co-workers and supervisors were great to work with.
Very good workspace
Bilingual Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2013
Management was great. Very good place to work.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with clients.
IT Field Specialist
IT Field Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 25, 2013
Warranty Services: Commercial SMB, problem determination, onsite support, parts logistics and exchange
 Working with ticketing application I had to troubleshoot IT equipment in schools
 Dispatch Break/Fix Services for desktops, laptops, netbooks and peripherals
 In charge with IMACs (installs, moves, adds and changes) on a daily basis. New Equipment – more... preparation,
hardware setup & installation, disk formatting & cleaning, install boards, memory & peripherals, network setup
& connections, disassembly & reconfiguration
 Installed new OS, software & drivers which were usually predefined images
 Upgrading hardware or software and scaling systems for expansion
 Backups and Recovery – Including strategies that fit the realities of the business and help maximize uptime
and protect data – less
Interesting introduction into many new technologies.
Bilingual Technical Support (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 2, 2013
Pros: nice office building, free coffee
Cons: disorganised (disappointing because the job itself was interesting)
This is a good job to get your foot in the door and a little experience if you are beginning you IT career. I did have a bad experience with a few other employees litterally sleeping on the night shift, leaving me to do all the work which became very frustrating. After speaking with management, the issue was still not resolved, and I could not go back – more... on day shift do to the fact I was the only bilingual French person available to work overnights. I eventually had to choose to leave due to the unfair way I was being treated. – less
PC Support
Client Specialist (Former Employee), CompuCom worker Based in the West IslandMay 2, 2013
Pros: pay is excellent and so are the benefits
Cons: not having a manager in canada. he is based in the u.s.
I work with a nice group of support technicians and can rely on them should I need their help in anyway. Being in the PC Support area, I greet people who come to see me with any type of computer issue and either resolve or direct them to the appropriate support group. I truly enjoy what I do on a daily basis especially when the user is up and running – more... as quickly as possible. On the other hand should their computer system crash and no data is available to give back to them, this is the part of the job I dislike the most. – less
Not too bad of a working environment. Somewhat vauge in business structure. High turnover rate makes the business demanding and stressful.
HelpDesk Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2013
Pros: cable tv and games in the lunch room.
Cons: high turn over rate.
Completed all of the training and gave it the best shot I could as a Certified and Advanced Technical Support Representative.

I also worked at various different desks and the management kept changing constantly which made the policies and everything mixed up because it was confusing having to try different things to get a simple thing fixed.

The rate – more... of Pay was low for the ammount of work and the turnover rate was high for this type of Business.

I had a lot of on the job training and received a lot of learning skills which allowed me to excel and learn new skills.

Very open office environment no room for personal growth. However I did learn to work colaberatively and in a team atmospehere. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About CompuCom

Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard – Read more