You come into work, sign into your phone and CTIOS (which is essentially clocking into work). Every move you make is recorded on CTIOS; when you are ready for calls, when you go on break/lunch, when you come back from break/lunch, how long you have been on wrap etc. Unscheduled breaks are allowed, however, discouraged. You can use the break time for bathroom visits but getting up for a walk or coffee is not allowed. You are to remain on Ready for as long as you can so you can take calls. You are to work on tickets when you are not on a call.
2) I have learned quite a few things with regards to drive mapping, network printer troubleshooting, VPN setup, Citrix, etc...
3) Management style is a little strict. You are constantly reminded to be on 'Ready', you are sometimes called out for taking too long on a call or wrapping up a ticket etc. Also like I mentioned, unscheduled breaks are discouraged unless it's for a bathroom break.
4) Workplace culture is actually pretty good. Great people to conversate with, relatively regular events such as BBQ's and appreciation days.
5) Sometimes difficult to troubleshoot an issue when you are not physically there.
6) Colleagues are well rounded and often fun to conversate with.
Not terrible pay, good people
Strict management style, unscheduled breaks discouraged, tied to your desk until your break times