What does working at CompuVision mean?
Employees at CompuVision are valued for their creative initiative. Our work culture is embedded with a cohesive and collaborative approach, where employees are encouraged to use their talents to assist clients, plan strategy, and work together to create successful end products. We value autonomy and freedom and always take the time to celebrate and reward great work.
Why work for CompuVision?
Our employees are what make CompuVision so successful. We are innovative, creative, and strategic professionals who believe that work and life should be balanced. The work we do is complex, creative, and rewarding, with endless opportunities for growth within the company. With offices in different locations, those with the desire to travel and work in a different city have that opportunity with CompuVision.
CompuVision wants to acquire and retain the best talent in the field. To do this, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and generous vacation entitlements. We also make your work-life balance a priority. We entrust our employees to set their own goals and work independently and this trust lends to a friendly, respectful, and strong corporate culture where like-minded team members come together to work collaboratively.
CompuVision attracts those with the desire and drive to become the best in their field; our staff like what they do, and who they do it with.
System Administrator - St. Albert, AB
The ideal System Administrator candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- Sound judgment around complex business issues
- Server/Network design and support
- Server, desktop, and peripheral ‘break/fix’
- Manage assigned accounts as well as be available to assist end users on-site and remotely
- Must be able to lead and deliver on multiple accounts
- Provide escalation support to fellow technicians
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Degree or Diploma in Relevant field
- Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCTIP (in progress or completed)
- Cisco Experience or Certification
- VMWare Experience or Certification
- Citrix Experience or Certification
- Minimum five years relevant IT experience fully supporting and building SMB environments
- Previous work in a Managed Services environment
- Demonstrated senior level expertise in
o Windows Server
o BES o Active Directory
o Routing and Switching
o Virus and Security
- History of implementing and supporting Blade and SAN environments
- Extensive experience with virtualization technologies
- Must possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and appropriate business-class insurance
o Driving abstract is required