What does working at CompuVision mean?
Employees at CompuVision are valued for their creative initiative. Our work culture is embedded with a cohesive and collaborative approach, where employees are encouraged to use their talents to assist clients, plan strategy, and work together to create successful end products. We value autonomy and freedom and always take the time to celebrate and reward great work.
Why work for CompuVision?
Our employees are what make CompuVision so successful. We are young, creative, and strategic professionals who believe that work and life should be balanced. The work we do is complex, creative, and rewarding, with endless opportunities for growth within the company. With offices in different locations, those with the desire to travel and work in new locations have that opportunity with CompuVision.
CompuVision wants to acquire and retain the best talent in the field. To do this, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, generous vacation entitlements and we make your work-life balance a priority. We entrust our employees to set their own goals and work independently and this trust lends to a friendly, respectful, and strong corporate culture where like-minded team members come together to work—they enjoy what they do, and who they do it with.
CompuVision attracts those with the desire and drive to become the best in their field.
Project Engineer - St. Albert, AB
The ideal Project Engineer candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- Sound judgment around complex business issues
- History of achieving the desired scope while delivering within budget and on schedule
- Superb time management
- Ability to work within the team environment as well as independently
- Infrastructure (Server and Network) design. Including software, hardware and applications.
- Server, desktop, and peripheral implementation
- Prepare quotes and recommendations to obtain project work
- Participate in presentations to win deals
- Must be able to deliver on multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Provide escalation support to fellow technicians
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Degree or Diploma in Relevant field
- Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCTIP (in progress or completed)
- Cisco Experience or Certification
- VMWare Experience or Certification
- Citrix Experience or Certification
- FortiNet Experience or Certification
- Minimum five years relevant IT experience fully supporting and building SMB environments
- History of implementing and supporting Blade and SAN environments
- Extensive experience with virtualization technologies
- Previous work in a Managed Services environment
- Must possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and appropriate business-class insurance
Demonstrated senior level expertise in:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Active Directory
- Routing and Switching
- Security and Anti-Virus
- DCHP and DNS
o Driving abstract is required
To apply go to: www.compuvision.biz/careers