CompuVision is a successful IT support company, specializing in Managed Services and Staff Augmentation. Our vision is that every small to medium sized business be able to realize the benefits of an entire IT Department at an affordable and predictable cost.
To meet this vision we are looking to hire only the best and brightest our industry has to offer. Once you become an employee at CompuVision you join a team of highly motivated professionals who look-out for and support each other in pursuit of our common goals. We are driven, dynamic and love to have fun -- does this sound like the place for you?
Inside Sales Specialist
St. Albert, AB
CompuVision is currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate must have very strong organizational and communication skills, a track record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships, as well as a drive to form a long lasting career with our company. Task management skills are essential to deal with a frequently varying workload.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Product procurement requests from both internal and external sources.
- Your knowledge and skillset will provide you with the ability to research and prepare IT product quotations for clientele, following through to order completion with our vendors.
- You will also maintain a book of vendors by maintaining relationships with vendor representatives, providing better opportunities to source product, drive sales and improve margins.
- A typical day for an Inside Sales Specialist will be filled with multiple product requests arriving through various communication channels, being able to handle this requires dynamic prioritization and communication skills.
- You will work closely within our team to provide the exceptional customer service our clients are accustomed to.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- General Desktop, Network and Server knowledge, preferably having previous experience in an IT environment.
- Knowledge on preparing quotes for both product and services.
- Previous experience with an Inside Sales and Office Administration such as inventory, shipping/receiving and supply management is a plus.
Strong skillset based on:
o Multi-tasking, accurate data entry and the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
o Organizational, presentation and customer service.
o Superior written communication materials prep.
o Interpersonal skills such as telephony and active listening.