What does working at CompuVision mean?
Employees at CompuVision are valued for their creative initiative. Our work culture is embedded with a cohesive and collaborative approach, where employees are encouraged to use their talents to assist clients, plan strategy, and work together to create successful end products. We value autonomy and freedom and always take the time to celebrate and reward great work.
Why work for CompuVision?
Our employees are what make CompuVision so successful. We are innovative, creative, and strategic professionals who believe that work and life should be balanced. The work we do is complex, creative, and rewarding, with endless opportunities for growth within the company. With offices in different locations, those with the desire to travel and work in a different city have that opportunity with CompuVision.
CompuVision wants to acquire and retain the best talent in the field. To do this, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and generous vacation entitlements. We also make your work-life balance a priority. We entrust our employees to set their own goals and work independently and this trust lends to a friendly, respectful, and strong corporate culture where like-minded team members come together to work collaboratively.
CompuVision attracts those with the desire and drive to become the best in their field; our staff like what they do, and who they do it with.
The ideal Field Technician candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- Sound judgment around complex business issues
Responsibilities include, tape backup, troubleshooting and repair of workstation, server, network and printers at a chemical plant. Equipment to be serviced includes Xerox, HP and Lexmark printers and IBM workstations.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant IT experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Proficient with standard Office Suite of Applications
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must posses your own vehicle, valid drivers license and appropriate business-class insurance
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline preferred
- A+ Certification (preferred
Apply directly at: Compuvision.biz/careers