North Hill Shopping Center
16 Ave T2M 1N7
General Manager, Assistant Manager
All World Health employees strive to assist the organization in gaining and retaining members.
World Health Fitness Consultants are passionate professionals, leading the health and fitness industry with excellence! They are completely dedicated to the needs of their new and existing members. They are part of a team and support their fellow team mates and take pride in their club surroundings.
World Health Fitness Consultants enrich people’s lives by inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle. They accomplish this by enrolling guests into membership and ensuring they are properly integrated into the club.
World Health Fitness Consultants are accountable to their members goals as well as their own business goals.
World Health Fitness Consultants are professional at all times, both in club and in the community.
World Health Fitness Consultants are passionate about their continued growth and development.
World Health Fitness Consultants are outgoing, hospitable and member service minded at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain and qualifies leads
- Enrolls new members and follows up with new members to ensure promised services.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and operationally sound facility
- Prospects for new clients
- Maintains ethical representation of the company
- Refers customers to Personal Trainers
- Promotes Group Exercise Programs
- Consistently achieve or surpass personal and club sales goals
- Attend sales meetings and offer input toward achieving company goals
- Attend all required company meetings
- Take on different assignments and handle directives from general manager
- Salesmanship principles
- Company policies and procedures
- All company sales systems
- Motivational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Be a self starter and have strong organization skills
- Problem solve and provide guidance
- Operate company computer systems
- Learn quickly
- Work independently
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Be flexible in a changing environment
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/ EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATION
- No experience required
- Good People skills
- Sales skills (comfortable with sales - in person and on the phone)
- High school diploma or GED
- Completed all company sales training programs
This position requires the incumbent to regularly tour the entire club facility, work weekends and/or extended hours as required.
Contact with others:
This position involves constant contact with the public, prospective members, clients, guests, co-workers, Assistant Manager and General Manager.
To apply for this position please email your resume to: careers @ inspiredhr.ca and include club name and location in the subject line.