CompuVision is a successful IT support company, specializing in Managed Services and Staff Augmentation. Our vision is that every small to medium sized business be able to realize the benefits of an entire IT Department at an affordable and predictable cost.
To meet this vision we are looking to hire only the best and brightest our industry has to offer. Once you become an employee at CompuVision you join a team of highly motivated professionals who look-out for and support each other in pursuit of our common goals. We are young, dynamic, and love to have fun -- does this sound like the place for you?
This position reports into the CVS Head Office in St. Albert, AB but is responsible for clients in Edmonton.
The ideal Field Technician candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- Sound judgment around complex business issues
- Respond to desk side & remote support requests for end users
- Receive & respond to escalated tier 2 support requests
- Desktop, Server & Network peripheral rollouts
- Desktop, Server & Network peripheral ‘break/fix’
- Attend regular onsite client check-ups to ensure top quality service is being delivered.
- Ability to manage both on-site and remote requirements to efficiently resolve issue.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCTIP (in progress or completed)
- VMWare Experience or Certification
- Minimum two years relevant IT experience fully supporting and building SMB environments
- Demonstrated senior level expertise in
oRouting and Switching
oVirus and Security
- Extensive experience with virtualization technologies
- Must possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and appropriate business-class insurance
Apply directly at: Compuvision.biz/careers