CompuCorps Mentoring, a not-for-profit organization, is looking for a full time Marketing and International Fundraising Specialist to work based in Ottawa.
- Ability to study and research the Brazilian third sector market and laws;
- Mastering of the legal steps to open a fully operating charity in Brazil to work as a branch of our Canadian organization;
- Fundraising in a international scale, particularly via online means, to support our operations in Brazil;
- Knowledge of Private Public Partnerships laws and practices both in Brazil and Canada that could allow for charity participation;
- Study and elaboration of reuse and refurbishment policies and practices to be put in place in Brazil;
- Experience and ability do work with social media and traditional media both in Canada and in Brazil;
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns for print or electronic media;
- Research and prepare communications materials to reach both corporations and third sector organizations;
- Experience with preparing, formatting and executing public opinion surveys to identify and define the interests of clientele and stewards in the third sector both in Canada and Brazil;
- Prepare and oversee the production and preparation of reports and presentations;
- Web sites updating and press releases preparations;
- Create, develop and organize meetings and other events for fundraising both in Canada and Brazil;
- Act as spokesperson for our an organization;
- Preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials.
- Undergraduate or master degree in Canada in Law, Journalism, Sociology, Philosophy, Political Science, or in other correlate field;
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Journalism or Political Science in Brazil (preferred);
- Knowledge of Brazil and Canada Public Private Partnership laws;
- Fully bilingual in English and French;
- Portuguese and Spanish languages preferred (at least able to read and write in these languages in a basic level);
- 5 years of experience working with social and traditional media applied to charity;
- Ability to elaborate extensive reports;
- Budgeting and financial reports elaboration;
- Experience in production and editing.
This Job Post will be up and running from today, November 25th 2013 until December 25th 2013.
CompuCorps Mentoring provide low cost services to Canadian charities by our staffs who understand non profits' use of technology. This...