CompuCorps Mentoring, a not-for-profit organization, is looking for a full time Marketing and International Fundraising Specialist to work based in Ottawa.
- Ability to study and research the Brazilian third sector market and laws;
- Mastering of the legal steps to open a fully operating charity in Brazil to work as a branch of our Canadian organization;
- Fundraising in a international scale, particularly via online means, to support our operations in Brazil;
- Knowledge of Private Public Partnerships laws and practices both in Brazil and Canada that could allow for charity participation;
- Study and elaboration of reuse and refurbishment policies and practices to be put in place in Brazil;
- Experience and ability do work with social media and traditional media both in Canada and in Brazil;
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns for print or electronic media;
- Research and prepare communications materials to reach both corporations and third sector organizations;
- Experience with preparing, formatting and executing public opinion surveys to identify and define the interests of clientele and stewards in the third sector both in Canada and Brazil;
- Prepare and oversee the production and preparation of reports and presentations;
- Web sites updating and press releases preparations;
- Create, develop and organize meetings and other events for fundraising both in Canada and Brazil;
- Act as spokesperson for our an organization;
- Preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other materials.
- Undergraduate or master degree in Canada in Law, Journalism, Sociology, Philosophy, Political Science, or in other correlate field;
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Journalism or Political Science in Brazil (preferred);
- Knowledge of Brazil and Canada Public Private Partnership laws;
- Fully bilingual in English and French;
- Portuguese and Spanish languages preferred (at least able to read and write in these languages in a basic level);
- 5 years of experience working with social and traditional media applied to charity;
- Ability to elaborate extensive reports;
- Budgeting and financial reports elaboration;
- Experience in production and editing.
This Job Post will be up and running from today, November 25th 2013 until December 25th 2013.
Indeed - 8 months ago