Field Service Engineer, Compressors - Southern Ontario Canada
salary, plus overtime, bonus, company vehicle, fuel,insurance,laptop, and healthcare.
- Part of a large group of companies We are a master dealer for Ingersoll-Rand Oil-flooded and Oil-Free compressors. We service all makes of Oil-free compressors prefer someone with Atlas Copco Oil-Free experience who is interested in immigrating to Canada. The compressor range includes oil-free and lubricated stationary air compressors, air treatment equipment and management systems.
- Field based Service Engineer, providing a professional and prompt customer focused service to all customers industrial processing and engineering sites.
- Servicing, repair and maintenance to all types of compressed air equipment including work on electrical controllers, control systems, motors and inverters.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment.
- Maximise the commission of new equipment
- Train customers and internal personnel as required, in the general operations of their machines
- Work closely with service manager and service coordinator
- Take part in call out rotation
*Excellent opportunity for advancement in rapidly growing concern
- Apprenticeship or mechanical engineering qualification.
- Experience of working with Compressors.(preferably Atlas Copco Oil-Free)
- Sound knowledge of electrical / electronic controls
- Customer focused, experienced working within a service environment, and Field Service experience.
- Can demonstrate practical hands on knowledge of carrying out basic services on industrial plant.
- Fault finding and diagnostics skills.
- Driving Licence, up to 4 pts.
If you are looking for an opportunity come to Canada and engage in a rewarding positon and career here please contact Chris Duff
Indeed - 16 months ago