Comprehensive Logistics

Comprehensive Logistics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Relaxed and Casual Job Atmosphere
Quality Liaison (Current Employee), Lordstown, OHDecember 5, 2014
The type of customers there tended to be over 50 years of age and as a result the atmosphere was fairly easy-going and casual. The small staff and budget cuts made for a challenging job when putting on events.
Productive and Helpful
Operate machinery (Former Employee), Austintown, OHNovember 19, 2014
I worked third shift which was from 11pm to 7am and I absolutely loved my hours, it gave me more time throughout the day plus I was going to college so it was really helpful. I learned how to communicate better with my co-workers, perform well in a fast paced environment and adapt to policy changes.
Fun place to work with good, energetic people
Team Leader (Former Employee), Austintown, OHNovember 19, 2014
Pros: close to my home
Cons: short breaks, little pay raise
A typical day arriving at Comprehensive Logistics was jumping up on a tow motor, getting it in and getting it out. I've learned how to train new hires, print labels, drive tow motor, use machines, and run a assembly line. Supervisors were at there best ability. The hardest part of that job was trying to hit quota when you have that one person that wasn't – more... a team player. Being able to meet good people was an enjoyable part of the job. – less
High Volume and intense work environment.
IT Support Supervisor (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSOctober 28, 2014
Pros: little to no supervision
Cons: only technician on site
A typical day at work consist of managing scanners, thermal printers, laser printer, desk tops and laptop computers, network monitoring and bandwidth monitoring. As an IT support supervisor I manage a one million square feet plant that consist of 50 - 60 employees and more than 30 desk top computers and scanners. This company is a third party logistics – more... company that sequence car parts for General Motors, Ford, and our most recent client John Deere. We use a inventory program(Streme) that automatically build loads, take inventory and monitor the activities of our employees. We have off site plants that I also monitor and in some cases I have to remote into a desk top to fix computer issues, such as password changes, internet connection failures, etc. – less
productive busy workplace
Glass Door Assembler (Former Employee), Warren, OHOctober 15, 2014
Pros: being with coworkers helped each other; nice atmosphere
Cons: worked midnite a bit hectic
loved working with co workers learned tedious patience with all auto parts
kind of slow
Material Handler (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 17, 2014
not there long enough to give valid review. Was laid off. Seems like a good place to work, though.
Company only thinks of themselves.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILJune 17, 2014
Pros: healthcare
The management is horrible. They hire supervisors that dont know the aspects of the job and expect you to do all of their work so they look good.
great place to work
Rear Suspension Assembler (Former Employee), Austintown, OHMay 8, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: no good benefits
great place to work, the pay was good and some of the people work together as a team
very fast paced
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Austintown, OHMarch 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: mandatory overtime and no breaks
Very fast paced work and very long hours. Management there was young and treated many workers unfairly. Overtime was mandatory. Overall, the only thing decent was some of the health benefits. Not an enjoyable place to work. Very stressful and workers were not appcreiated
A typical day at work
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Austintown, OHFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: two 15 mins. breaks.
Cons: too short of breaks.
Worked the afternoon shift. Operated the machinery on the production line worked together with co-workers until our 15 min break then returned from break and continued to operate the machine.
fun workplace
Repacker/ Cycle Counter (Former Employee), Romulus, MINovember 20, 2013
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: seasonal
my peers where some of the best I had ever worked with at the time and that made the work fun and more enjoyable.
stressful workplace and lack of respect between management and hourly employees
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Austintown, OHNovember 17, 2013
Pros: no pros here
Cons: no breaks and extreme stress
Overall, the place was an extremely stressful place to work as a supervisor. I disagreed with the way the upper management talked down to their hourly employees. I do not feel foul language is needed to express yourself with those working for you. I refused to talk to my teams that way. You can be firm and fair without abusive language. That just created – more... tension between the workers and management.
I would work 14hrs a day straight without breaks, literally almost running from one side of the building to the other to put out the next hot issue. Not a place I would recommend to work – less
Tedeius position
Loader (Former Employee), Austintown, OHSeptember 25, 2013
Enjoyed working for this company. Management worked closely with their staff and appreciated what the staff was able to do
Loved my team
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 16, 2013
I got along with everyone. I loved the fact we had team meetings before every shift we worked. My job was not hard and I got a chance to learn new things.
We are on the move, very growth oriented and agressive
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHAugust 2, 2013
We are on the move, very growth oriented and aggressive. We are an exciting place to work.
pretty good job
driver (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 31, 2013
full auto trans mainly, easy work, get to see gm everyday, only problem laid off to much
material handler
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Austintown, OHJuly 16, 2013
Good job before lay off for two years, was assembly line type atmosphere, fast pace environment.
Bad place to work
Local Semi-truck driver (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJune 30, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: bad equipment, no guaranteed lunch break.
Comp Log provides the worst equipment in the business for their employees to drive. It is literally held together with zip ties. The cabs are beyond filthy with food, beverage, and ashes everywhere. The seats are disintegrating beneath you with nasty, dirty foam right against your clothes.
The job isn't bad, they deliver automotive parts to GM in the – more... Lansing, MI area. It's really easy work. Takes no thought, if that's what you're in to.
The driver is the scape goat for any and every problem that arises. You can't trust management even if you're looking them in the eye. – less
productive
Laborer/Operator (Current Employee), Austintown, OHJune 21, 2013
Cons: short breaks
challenging, learn every job, management is ok, there is nothing really hard bout my job, the most enjoyable part is the friends i have made there.
warehouse - shipping & receiving
System Support Analyst (Former Employee), Romulus, MIJune 11, 2013
schedule receing appts, dock assignements, office skills, inventory.