1) Support the needs of Wind Turbine Blade Repair Service Technicians
2) Collect, gather and monitor inventory of composite materials as required at wind farm site to be used for repairs
3) Provide ground support for repair activities on tower, including tag line, re-fueling equipment,weather monitoring etc.
4) Perform inspections on lightning protection systems
5) Complete repair and inspection documentation
6) other duties as requested from time to time.
This is a 6-8 week temporary position, but does have the potential for full time if the right candidate is found.
This job is to start IMMEDIATELY. The work is to be performed in Port Elgin, Ontario.
Must be physically fit - as the job can be physically demanding. Work is outside. First Aid and CPR training will be required.
Work hours 7am - 6pm Monday to Saturday. (OT is required)
Hourly rate of pay $12.00.
This company is growing and has the potential for advancement