Job Title: Strength and Conditioning Manager
The Strength and Conditioning Manager manages, promotes and coordinates Complete Performance Centre programs for young athletes and adults. The position also includes being responsible for coaching and mentoring CPC staff, floor supervision, education, training and having input in future hiring. The Strength and Conditioning Manager ensures the highest quality customer service to Health & Fitness Center members in a friendly and professional manner. This individual is high energy and is flexible – evening and occasional weekend hours may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with the President to develop an annual marketing and promotional plan for Complete Performance Centre programs
- Generate ideas and updates for Complete Performance Centre communication channels such as social media, website, marketing collateral and events.
- Develop and manage monthly and annual budget goals.
- Explore additional avenues for revenue generation.
- Be able to increase personal and group training revenues.
- Manage client relations through addressing requests, comments and questions in an appropriate and timely manner, community outreach, and client retention activities.
- Stay current with the latest sports training techniques and be familiar with state-of-the-art sports training technology.
- Coach, mentor, and develop Complete Performance Centre personal trainers, and junior/performance specialists in conjunction with sports medicine staff.
- Coach, mentor and instruct individuals/teams/groups.
- Manage equipment inventory.
- Perform other duties as required by the President.
- Upgrades his/her certifications through participation in continuing education
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology or related field is required
- Minimum of one nationally recognized certification (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, CPT) and at least two years personal training experience.
- Current CPR & AED certification.
- Excellent customer service, supervisory, interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making, problem solving, strategic planning and data analysis skills.
- Proven team building & training and conflict management skills.
Indeed - 10 months ago