The Role of the Team lead is to manage and oversee day-to-day deliverables for the Technical support team. Strong focus on driving First Call Resolution and ensuring exceptional Customer Service delivery within the Support Team. The Team Leader is responsible for the effective support and services across the organization. This individual oversees project management, resource management, supervision of staff, as well as communication with the executive team, business unit leaders, and end users. The Team Leader is also responsible for strategic and tactical planning, as well as identifying, selecting, and deploying the appropriate technology resources that will support corporate goals and objectives. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Daily coaching of staff to ensure that quantitative and qualitative results are met for Support & Client Satisfaction.
- Plan, develop, and manage all support programs, and support throughout the enterprise.
- Oversee the implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs.
- Assist senior management with the direction and facilitation of strategic and tactical planning.
- Research, design, and implement the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications, access to information, and end-user productivity.
- Oversee project management for support related undertakings, including clear capture of business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project post mortems.
- Manage team to achieve KPI Metrics and targets set by the business.
- Effective development and coaching on performance and process adherence.
- Daily Huddles and Previous day recap.
- Deliver Daily Case and Call Stats.
- Develop specific, customized coaching plans with Customer Support Analyst, set monthly/quarterly goals with CSA, linking behaviors with business results.
- Ongoing identification and resolution of barriers to Customer satisfaction, or timely escalation as appropriate.
- Ensure that internal and external customer satisfaction is maintained and exceeded.
- Implement initiatives to promote team/morale building and having FUN.
- Ensure operational effectiveness is maintained throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Recommend and reinforce CI Support operational standards, policies/procedures, and identify gaps.
- Build and Foster strong relations with Sales and 3rdParty Partners.
- Manage Customer Service & Technical escalations with detailed gap analysis and feedback to Management.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years, leadership/performance coaching experience.
- Knowledge of Fleet Management, Wireless, Transportation and Automotive Industries are considered an asset.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent certification in a business related field is an asset.
- Proficiency in Call Centre applications; CRM, Avaya Call Recording & Call Stats is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate a team required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Able to strive in Fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver daily and weekly results to management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel.
- Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability, Initiative.
- Team Leadership, Problem Solving/ Judgment, Achievement Orientation, Coaching.
- Ability to identify gaps in product knowledge, training and process quickly.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Complete Innovations Inc. is a leading global provider of mission critical fleet, asset and mobile workforce management solutions. For more...