At Complete Innovations Inc. (“CI”) we're invested in your success. We want you to have a job you're genuinely
excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. If you are passionate about a new
challenge in a systems specialist role and looking to take the next step in your career then this role is for you.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and we need your help to continue to push forward.
Here are some things we are looking for:
Requirements & Experience
- A high level of experience with SQL queries, stored procedures, jobs, views, maintenance plans in an MS SQL environment.
- Proficient in data mining within SQL to identify and resolve software issues.
- Experience with .Net programming (Visual Studio) and web development (ASP, HTML5).
- Experience using or developing web services (SOAP/REST).
- Knowledge related to cellular communication networks, devices and related technologies (CDMA/EVDO, iDEN, GSM, HSPA, LTE).
- Experience with supporting and configuring wireless data solutions (GPS).
- Experience working directly with customers in handling tier 2/3 calls.
- Highly knowledgeable in PC applications, operating systems and hardware (Microsoft Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Connectivity and General hardware)
- Strong knowledge of Internet and web technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM/NAV) software.
- Application support experience required (minimum 2 years).
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Data mining, writing T-SQL statements, SQL Server Stored Procedures, creating Views in SQL Server database, T-SQL code review for performance, and Indexing database tables.
- Using .Net programming skills to identify software related issues.
- Troubleshooting and resolve highly technical issues related to software and hardware offerings and hosted (cloud) architecture.
- Determine proactive and innovative methods and procedures for solving above technical issues.
- Develop and conduct, if needed, formal training sessions for all stakeholders.
- Effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature received by telephone or e-mail from stakeholders regarding any of the products and services offered.
- Identify recurring anomalies or irregularities to determine their frequency, cause and recommend potential solutions. Assist in the development of utilities or tools, supporting documentation and procedures.
- Remain fully informed and up to date on developments and enhancements relating to all products and services.
- Work with CRM system to log projects and trouble tickets.
- Due to the nature of a 24x7 operation, a flexible schedule will be required at times.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Complete Innovations Inc. is a leading global provider of mission critical fleet, asset and mobile workforce management solutions. For more...