Are you customer focused, team oriented and have the ability to excel in a fast-pace, high volume environment without sacrificing quality and accuracy of work produced. Are you looking for a growing organization that invests in its employees and provides multiple opportunities for professional growth and development? Most importantly, do you want to join a place that’s full of A-players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun? If you said yes to all of the above then Complete Innovations Inc. wants to hear from you!
The Senior Manager of Post Sales and Fulfillment serves as the interface between the company and customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers' orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner, so customers return and refer the business to other potential clients. The team's position is a healthy balance between customer service and sales support.
Reporting to the COO, the Post Sales and Fulfillment senior manager will be overseeing the team while they will be dealing with customers and drivers to coordinate efficient and timely unit deliveries and installations. He/she will be responsible for a number of reporting and documentation functions associated with the post sales and fulfillment process to ensure accurate registering of jobs and on time tracking.
Requirements & Experience
- College diploma/University degree.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Solid analytical skills required to assess information, identify implications and develop logical recommendations.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks based on the level of urgency.
- Ability to respond to various requests for information and assistance.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are a "must".
- Strong team building skills and customer-focused approach.
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 or more for over 2 years minimum
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide top-quality customer service.
- Provide customers with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage monthly orders through internal and external systems to ensure timely processing.
- Maintain a database of all assigned pickup requests and deliveries.
- Oversee and manage the department to ensure needs are being met
- Training and coaching experience
- Responsible to coordinate order shipment to external customers and installers based on location.
- Maintain weekly and monthly data of the received orders.
- Coordination of service calls, unit deliveries and installations.
- Responsible for exchanging RMAs for clients and returning defective product back to vendor.
- Coordinate dispatch deployments for net new installations with external fleet management companies.
- Manage Installer certification process.
- Update pending tickets on daily basis.
- Collect payments via external systems.
- Manage a team of 10 highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Document and report progress and strategy to senior leadership team