Senior Developer, Professional Services
Markham (50%), Client Site (50%) (Client is around 401/404)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Modify/Enhance core applications, Build new components onto the core applications, Build external applications, Build integration systems (Windows and web services), Mobile development.
- Develop new applications and custom reports.
- Create development & deployment documentation.
- Train the end-users.
- Business analysis, system analysis, database design & implementation, project management, application development.
Requirements & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Strong skills in VB6, Crystal Reports, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008/2012, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Mobile application development (Windows mobile / Android), Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
- Proficiency and experience in application development, website architecture and user interface design and database architecture.
- Proficiency and experience in developing Windows and web services.
- A strong understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specification, documentation,
- QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment.
- Have exceptional organization and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an eye for detail.
- Strong work ethic, work well in as an individual.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work on a number of different projects at once is key.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Good leadership skills, independence with a consultant approach.
- Able to wear multiple hats (Developer, Business Analyst, Project Manager)
- Able to manage multiple priorities & projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Knowledge in mobile application development (Android & .NET Compact framework) is a plus.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Complete Innovations Inc. is a leading global provider of mission critical fleet, asset and mobile workforce management solutions. For more...