Main Business Objectives
The Sales Specialist will act as a subject matter expert on the company’s software solution and will be responsible for facilitating sales demos, training for channel sales partners and detailed virtual training programs to new and existing Complete Innovations’ clients. The successful candidate will have software expertise from the end user perspective and will have the ability to use this information for enticing clients to exploit the software solution to their maximum potential. The Sales Specialist will be expected to propagate advanced software features and sell their benefits, with the goal of enhancing the stickiness of clients’ application usage, ensuring the long-term success of the organization. The Sales Specialist will report to the VP of Canadian Sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Sales training.
- Good understanding of application development technologies using Client/Server, Web-enabled and distributed applications.
- Proven ability to effectively identify and resolve issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to build, influence and motivate channel sales partners.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer-based Applications & IT operations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and dedication.
- Wireless and GPS experience is an asset
- Software sales/training is an asset
- Ability to connect with customers both technically & non-technically regarding their specific requirements.
- Must be completely comfortable in all customer-facing situations.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written skills).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Regional Sales Managers across Canada.
- Conduct online sales demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Provide sales channel partner training to increase the knowledge level of sales representatives.
- Contact new and existing clients to book enhanced product and application training.
- Assist with client support, as well as customer issue resolution when necessary.